Lookin for this car! can anyone help?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im having trouble doing this alone and ive known the ESF community to be very helpful at times, so now I ask for help if you are willing to.

Some of you may know I recently got in a car accident. (http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=571661#post571661) So now Im trying to look for a 92-95 Honda Civic around Mass area, Im not looking for a "new" civic, i only need the frame at the least from a junkyard. I have everything else plus interior. if anyone has any info id much appreciate it! maybe a link to the site you found it off if avalible?

PS: im not sure if this post allowed but i posted it anyways, its off topic...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre better off looking on your own, around where you live. Because if someone in New York or California finds it, how you gonna get it to Texas? You gonna have it shipped?

Its ueless asking a community, with diverse global locations to look for something as major as car parts. I would just buy another car, instead of havin to reassemble it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Youre better off looking on your own, around where you live. Because if someone in New York or California finds it, how you gonna get it to Texas? You gonna have it shipped?

Its ueless asking a community, with diverse global locations to look for something as major as car parts. I would just buy another car, instead of havin to reassemble it....
i just moved to mass, and the beautiful thing about internet is that somone from china can find something for sale down the road in Florida.

Id rather reassemble this car, because im salvaging whats left of my other civic, and i ask the community because they might find a better deal than me. . If i find one half way across the country, ill tow it to where i Live. My mom came from Houston to memphis TN just to tow my car to texas whikle i went to mass.

so point of me asking this is for those who are wiling to help. not to just say do it yourself... so thanks, your info was very helpful....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shame man...I know a dude who has almost that exact model of car--in blue, no less--and he has stopped driving it because he's an irresponsible prick who stopped paying his insurance and got busted. It sits in the parking lot where he works with no plates; the kid is such a jerkoff, though, he'd never give it up. He's just like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go down to ur local junkyard and ask them

thats way easier and less of a hassle then trying to find something like that online

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom