Longest Relationship

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still like the same girl I've always liked. Every April I count it up a year. I met her in 1996. You can do the math.

Unfortunately she is the only non-retarded girl on the face of the planet as far as I've found, and though we haven't dated in 2 and a half years, she's always in my heart.

In fact, it causes a LOT of problems with new girls that come. You know, the usual types...prozac nation girls, whoresluts, power*****es, spoiled bratty C-words, STD-ridden skanks, money-grubbing douchequeens, self-centeredd and disinterested drama queens...you name it, I've seen it.

This has always been, pretty much, the only one worth trying with, for me. But yeah. Totaled up, we were together for five and a half years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A month.

P-I-M-P.

I broke up with her cause I got bored.

Best answers
bout 7 years

ms palmer n her 5 daughters have always been good to me
so i try to keep the relationship in tact

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 year and 8 months. If I would have played smart it would have been only 1 year and 6 months, but we tried the long distance thing to no avail. Now she's engaged to some ******* and I'm bitter about that.

On a side note, I'm happy because I can pretend the girls are lining up for me now !!

Bolteh2

B
ive been with my hand for 19 years... so, pretty much all my life... and there still is some hot connecting between the 2 of us

****, sm beat me to it :'(

damn you sm !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was with my hand for a week, but we had a fight over some, "issues" and we broke up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 years

CrackerJack said:
I was with my hand for a week, but we had a fight over some, "issues" and we broke up.
hahahaha

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
1 year and 8 months. If I would have played smart it would have been only 1 year and 6 months, but we tried the long distance thing to no avail. Now she's engaged to some ******* and I'm bitter about that.

On a side note, I'm happy because I can pretend the girls are lining up for me now !!
mine was simular to yours Deman, mine lasted 1 year and 4 months, i also tried the long distance thing,,,then she dumped me because she ""thought"" things wernt working out

i just think, she waited 1 year and 4 months to tell me that...? lol

as soon as she dumped me, all teh girls were lining up ^^

Best answers
me? well about 6 months and it was the worse months of my life..... nar not really you kind of mis them when there gone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom