lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying it's decreased, or even that he can't do it anymore. Just that he doesn't seem to do it. At least as often.
I employ delicacy when delicacy is called for. In my humble opinion, a blunt, shallow attempt at sarcasm for the sake of being abrasive doesn't require my usual, diplomatic touch. The days of the precariously-balanced issues between high-profile members (not unlike yourself, sir) and people on the staff, for instance, are at an end (at least for the time being). I fear the advertisement for beta testing positions has resulted in a wave of simple issues that require simple solutions, thus requiring a shift in how I present myself. In that way, I suppose I am something of a conflict chameleon.

Don't fret, though. When matters become touchy, you'll see plenty of my wordy, carefully-crafted treatises on fairness and peaceful conflict resolution.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I employ delicacy when delicacy is called for. In my humble opinion, a blunt, shallow attempt at sarcasm for the sake of being abrasive doesn't require my usual, diplomatic touch. The days of the precariously-balanced issues between high-profile members (not unlike yourself, sir) and people on the staff, for instance, are at an end (at least for the time being). I fear the advertisement for beta testing positions has resulted in a wave of simple issues that require simple solutions, thus requiring a shift in how I present myself. In that way, I suppose I am something of a conflict chameleon.

Don't fret, though. When matters become touchy, you'll see plenty of my wordy, carefully-crafted treatises on fairness and peaceful conflict resolution.
I think we found a Buddhist monk in our staff, naughty naughty;);)

Force Pit Member
Best answers

I'm so hard for you right now...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Type-0-dong tried to insult me....

Q ****ing Q.

dead thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom