LOL Guldo Funny

Best answers
What is going on with esf. Out of all the z fighters and bad guys this green puke is going to be in. Hes the weakest the shortest my omg you shouldn't evade the swear filter! - Magus is bigger and fires a strounger beam them him but thats just what i thank .Its esfteames mod i cant say theres any thing els roung with esf but have fun makeing 1.3 i hope its better then what i thank its going to be peace out ;D .

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
What is going on with esf. Out of all the z fighters and bad guys this green puke is going to be in. Hes the weakest the shortest my D1ck is bigger and fires a strounger beam them him but thats just what i thank .Its esfteames mod i cant say theres any thing els roung with esf but have fun makeing 1.3 i hope its better then what i thank its going to be peace out ;D .
Shut-up, cut the team some slack. They are experimenting, and trying to break the norm. Wait untill you play it, before you run your mouth.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes not a playable character anyway.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe if you bothered to read into Guldo you'd know he's NOT gonna be a playable character and is actually gonna be involved with Ginyu somehow. 1.3 hasn't even been released and you're already dissing it. If you don't like what the team are doing don't play the game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The thread you've made before this one was you ranting about Guldo.. I even linked you to a post by a ESF team member about Guldo. Then, you make basically the EXACT same thread, but this time you had to evade the swear filter and get a warning. Chill out man, you don't even know if Guldo will be a playable character or not, this is reminding me of all the beta 1.2 threads before it came out.. ugh.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=49384

There is the thread you made LAST month.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=543593&postcount=8

There is the link I gave you to help you chill out a little bit.

But you had to make another thread. Come on man, chill out a little bit.

Thread closed, warning for evading the swear filter. Try and keep it a little less spammish and violent, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom