LOL Blizzard fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a certain forum I found a man opened a thread with this:

"This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your accounts have ultimately lead to their closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges."

Ok so I was level up you know. I make like 90 gold. I was saving for a mount.

I decide to make an another character level 1. I mailed 90 gold to him and all my unused item. I just want to save some bank slot. Some Gm whisper me saying I exploiting gold and using alternative to exploit bag slot. Then bamn DC. Just because I got 90 gold as level 1 and mail my stuff to myself. Omg since when does that get you banned.

Oh well I guess I going back to playing hello kitty online. Screw warcraft man. You suck blizzard.
And then he told us about the convo he had with GM:

It cool you know, at least i get to speak to 1 of their gm. Damn dude even when they about to ban you they are being nice as hell. I didnt screen shot the conversation but it goes something like this.

GM: "Hello sir, how is your day."
Sanfordator: huh
GM: We believe you are exploiting bug to reach your certain gold in your current level.
Sanforator: the hell
GM: I dont remember this line but something about using my alternative for more bag slot is illegal.
GM: Please visit world of warcraft site to dispute your ban.
GM: Have a nice day sir
GM: offline
Sanfordator: WTF
DC.

I guess I play warhammer and kitty online now. Kind sad I won't be able to play Lich king though.

P.S this isn't a joke man. It real thing. Sure I can dispute my ban in their site. But I am not sure if I even want to.
So, what do you think about this? Is it worth of ban having bank-alt?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The GM not discussing it with the person is pretty bad. Can't even hear his side of the story?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you all know I play on private servers, and even though I am maybe not allowed to say this, but til now I felt said I couldn't go to retail (money of course), but now, when I see what Blizzard is really like, I am happy the way it is.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are banned all the time, so why create a thread about this individual in particular?

I could care less if this person got banned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean it!
EDIT: But is it really Blizzard's system to ban people without reason?

Last edited:

G
Banning general it is, then

http://infernix.net/wowban/
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060612-7033.html
http://onwarden.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-20th-ban-wave-wow-242.html

When you have a service so huge, it's impossible to not end up with stories like that. You have to draw the line somewhere, and unless you allow just about anything you're going to end up with some pretty stupid bans from badly informed GMs. I used to play WoW, but I don't remember the rules being explained to me. To avoid this the rules should be more clearly defined for both player and GM.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's fake.

:EDIT:

Almost every person with a level 70, or close to it has multiple bank alts. It's not against the AUP. In fact, with the new BoA items, Blizzard further proves that it's a good thing. I have 3 level 1 bank alts, each have around 10,000 gold on them with various disenchanted items and ore / gems. I'm pretty sure I'd have been banned first before this guy with 90 gold.

Again, it's fake.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or it's a genius bot trying to keylog people.

10 pages later, the "person" posts a link and keylogs half of the WoW forums.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I do remember someone asking the forums if an e-mail from blizzard giving him a beta key was legit or not

The moron copied and pasted the entire e-mail including the key, so who ever was smart enough to grab it, got a beta key instead of him. He was pissed lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trying to justify theft, won't work here.

you're effectively telling us the following:

"Blizzard suck so much, why would i ever bother playing one of their gam... wait a second, i love blizzards games, but i hate blizzard."

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom