Best answers
Why does no-one add their location when registering (only about 10% do)? are you people embarresed about where you live. It is nice to know if someone comes from the same part of the world as you and if not Its cool 2 know what people in other parts of the world think.:yes:

Best answers
errrr dude, do u play esf online? if u do plz join the shadowfire #esf or #esforces, we are dying to get more than 4 ppl in the online community!

Best answers
Sorry dude refer to the I need help thread. Will be able 2 play shortly, try exit wounds

Best answers
your location -> Location: Sweet South Africa
my location -> South Africa

which is y i was asking if u play online bru :p

oh and about your thread, I have my location, even if it is ****ty SA with its online ESF community of maybe 3 or 4 ppl :p

too late rofl, got nailed by the moderatzor :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ramcio
Why does no-one add their location when registering (only about 10% do)? are you people embarresed about where you live. It is nice to know if someone comes from the same part of the world as you and if not Its cool 2 know what people in other parts of the world think.:yes:
Cus no one cares?

Best answers
Sorry I'm late, but do you forget about pervs (I'm not pointing fingers)? I mean, some people don't add their real information because they're afraid of perverts.

I don't add mine because it's more fun this way :D

I am proud Texan, BTW. YEEEEHHAW!

Best answers
ewwww a texan lol
joking :p

I was just too lazy to add it in when I registered. But I stuck in there eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom