locals/citisense

Best answers
ok i read the sticky and it wasn't there sooo...

on each map there could be locals or citisense walking around wich do different things etc. heres a few of my ideas

cell games map= hercule hiding behind a rock [if on a good team then he will distract the enemy with stupid taunts etc. if your on the bad team then make him run by randomly shooting ki balls everywere (funny to look at :)) or kill him for a pl boost]

some moutain arena= tien is training somewere [if on good team he will help you out to beat the bad team till he dies (he has one life) . if on bad he will try and melee you if you piss him of or kill him to get a great increase of pl]

other people n' places

city=Yamcha
korin's tower= Korin [if on good team gives you senzu beans]
master roshi's island=master roshi
freiza's space ship= ginyu force [help out bad team]

good team effect's only work if you get near them and push a button or something.

get the idea? if you got any ideas then post em :cool:

Best answers
ya.. well dunno.. just customize little teh bot settings? :D but that would be pretty fun u know ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's possible, it would be like the hostages in CS.

It would be a lot of work to code in their reactions, responses and effects though. Maybe just some random people walking around the city fleeing from blasts would be simpler and better.

Best answers
heres another...

king kai's planet=king kai [train's people from good team to increase pl(you have to catch the monkey without swooping or pressing t) if on bad then kill hime for pl increase]

any other ideas people ? o_O

Best answers
mm... ya :D would be great. if they first release 1.3.. and then some patches where are thous ppl around ^^ in city random ppl walking and cars driving :p

here is 1 idea. in that "new" city theyr making. would be cool to go inside bank and there is a robbery going on :p if ur on the good team. u kill/beat the bad guys. and if on the evil team. u help them and gain hp or some extra hp and pl :p

Best answers
ya.. i tough that too xD rofl :p well hope team have time to do it.. if they even do.... :\

Best answers
um this is mostly a mapping issue..

remodel barny or a scientest

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the maping isue comes to an end when the model is a statue or a tree or something that dosent move.

If it moves and if it has special things to do it comes under the coding and animating part. SO if you want the bank robery to work first you nead to code it then make the animations for the models (and the models to ^^) after that get all the bugs out. So in the end you get something like a single player mission in a multiplayer map. And since the team said taht singleplayer is to much work that wouldnt be in. Not to mention that would lag about 20 times more than now cause evry person thats moving would use up 1 player slot so the servers would basicly hold only 1 or 2 players in it and even that wouldnt work smooth.

My opinion: would be a good thing but sadly not possible in a multiplayer HL mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The real main issue here is wanting to do it and having the time. And we already have ALOT on our palette model wise that hasn't been disclosed to the public.

There's a chance a few characters will make appearances, but it won't be anything interactable. Sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't Cold Steel's Broly map have little Shamolian slaves you can blow up? If you change the npc model to humans/nameks/arlians/saiyans and stick them on Earth/Namek/Arlia/Vegeta as part of the scenery (destructable scenery :devgrin: ) it would be just as good.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
there will be specific character models on SOME maps
they are just for the look though. no "help good/evil team" crap

and i wont tell more about that now so dont try to ask :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be easy to add people in and have them walk around. I mean the trees are models and Im sure the Team could make them walk around if they wanted to.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I think it would be easy to add people in and have them walk around. I mean the trees are models and Im sure the Team could make them walk around if they wanted to.
Yes it would be possible to make them walk round. But for that they would nead a waypoint system coded in and that is lots of work.

And about the Brolly map cold_steel made. There is only 1 slave and he has 1 animation thats why he dosent do anything just stands there and hits the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom