Little things

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have 2 suggestions.

1. Goku's transformation. When he transforms for the first time, I see that lightnings appear. They are striking the ground, but they appear from the thin air. You could make them appear from something like clouds, or from higher point of the map, where players can't go.

2. When someone is looking up, his whole body goes backwards. It would be more relistic if just his head or the upper part of his body moves.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. could be done (i guess)
2.think it requires extra coding and animations!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have 2 suggestions.

1. Goku's transformation. When he transforms for the first time, I see that lightnings appear. They are striking the ground, but they appear from the thin air. You could make them appear from something like clouds, or from higher point of the map, where players can't go.

2. When someone is looking up, his whole body goes backwards. It would be more relistic if just his head or the upper part of his body moves.
1.) Never bothered me to be honest. But i guess its possible.

2.) Thats how HL1 handles it. It rotates the whole model. Do this. Starh Half Life and open the console. Type in "thirdperson" then see how the model moves.

Best answers
Tell me, do you ever see Super Saiyan transformations gather up a lightning storm?
No, that would be lame wouldn't it. Toriyama meant for Goku to be a Supersaiyan. Not a Weatherwitch. Now if this was Storm, who we were talking about it would be a totally different matter.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me, do you ever see Super Saiyan transformations gather up a lightning storm?
No, that would be lame wouldn't it. Toriyama meant for Goku to be a Supersaiyan. Not a Weatherwitch. Now if this was Storm, who we were talking about it would be a totally different matter.
Actually yes. The first time Goku transforms he brings up a lightning storm ^^

No rain but lots of lightnings.

But thats only cause he was ment to be the Legendary SSJ. But since the series then continued past Nameks destruction (where the legendary SSJ was suposed to die along with Frieza) that storm never apeared again in a SSJ transformation.

Best answers
There were no clouds.... It was just bolts of lightning. Yeah, how does lightning happen without clouds? I don't know. But atleast we don't see the clouds.
But it sure is going to look wierd if kinto'un-like clouds show up when you hit Z.
Thye first time its going to be cool, but really.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it sure is going to look wierd if kinto'un-like clouds show up when you hit Z.
Thye first time its going to be cool, but really.
well, its not like clouds dont appear out of thin air in real life (sarcasm)

it could look good if it was done right. you know, the clouds kinda forming together out of thin air. it'd probably be a pretty steep fps drop anyway though

besides that, it would only happen on the first trans of that form. after all they didnt have the same procedure every time they went ssj.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the lighing was cause of the namek's end goku was like a lighing magnet that's why you saw those lighing bols near him

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was talking about durning the game...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the lighting appears in the anime because it is the slowest transformation to ssj ever. Goku was not ready to be a ssj yet, but with his anger he forced his powers and that's what made volts appear. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom