Little Help?Please look!:D

Best answers

Hello people :D :D

I need some help.

Im aching to play ESF but theres a problem with mine when iI host a game.
When I host it itn goes pecaching resources and then as soon as it says Done precaching resources it automatically just go into my desktop!?!?!?!

I cant play on the internet because i havent got any ip addresses(dunno where i can get them).

O_O Please I need help O_O
if you got any places to get ip addresses REPLY
if you know what to do with the desktop problem REPLY
if you wanna say hello REPLY
if you got any information to help me REPLY

thanx

hopefully things get a little more grim and remember
REPLY :cool: :cool:

Reply ASAP plz

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, to get servers...
go to your filter
set it to ESF
and 'are running game'
then click update and some servers shoudl appear.

as for your other problem, I'm not entirely sure o_O

Best answers
thanx for that but im BUSTING to verse bots any for info will be appreciated A LOT

hopefully things get more GRIM!

Best answers
Hey I'm still having the same prob too, look at my sig! ;) I just uninstalled all my ESF stuff, I'm looking for the first one, cause the site I was giving to install the very 1st ESF they either don't work or want me to pay. So I'm stuck with no ESF, I think everyone is getting sick of me though with all my Q's & wanting helkp lol. :talk:

Best answers
THANX but anyone have information on how to actually host a game!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleclick(HL.exe) --> wait --> click(costum game) --> search+click(esf B1.1) --> wait --> click(done) --> click(multiplayer) --> click(lan) --> click(create game) --> choose options and map --> click(ok) --> wait --> play ESF
that's howto host a lan game ... if you wanna start an internet game, replace "click(Lan games)" with "click(internet games)"

you have an IP when you've got a network card ... look it with "Start" --> "Run" --> "command" --> "ipconfig"

Best answers
im not a newbie it just goes to the desktop when it goes done precaching resources

Best answers
Turn off precaching then. or Play Bid for Power, its like ESF but for quake 3 and it doesnt have the real characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom