Little Fighter 2: the best game EVER!

Best answers
to make louis transform, he has to has 25% health or lower and you have to push defend+jump+attack IN THAT ORDER!!

Best answers
anyone wanna fight me just gimme your ip ill be there in 2 seconds it gets boring fighting the computer

Best answers
Originally posted by Effigy
the main menu is the one that say LITTLE FIGHTER 2 at the top when u first open the program

and yah! :D ive been playing it since it was just little fighter made in BASIC on DOS :D
where is the menu...do u type it in a space? or just open and type? plz if anyone knows tell me

Best answers
Hey Crazyfighter, some of your Chars were a bit too powerful imo

I like Jackie though, with the cool flying! ;)

Best answers
Heres a cheat code at the char select menu type lf2.net and it will unlock all the chars i dont no if u guys no this but o well:devgrin:

Best answers
that cheat was mentioned like 3 times just above.......did you not bother to read the post?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ive made a vegetto sprite sheet to replace the template player, since template was there to edit anywayz. although he has crappy moves. so i just make it replace firzen. and im making a vegeta and goku to replace firen and freeze so when you fuse into firzen, you turn into vegetto. i may release it when im done.

Best answers
good idea or we may combine and make a dbz mod for lf2[pretty unique mod]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom