Linkin Park: METEORA!

Best answers
Hey guys. I got my preorder package of the CD in the mail today, so i'll give you a quick rundown of the tracks:

Foreword - A nice little intro. Nothing much here but the begining to Dont Stay

Dont Stay - A nice hard and fast song, featuring mainly Chester. Reminescent of One Step Closer

Somewhere I Belong - Your standard LP song, but a little softer. Most of you have heard it, so i wont go too far into this one.

Lying From You - Another nice song, featuring a excellent balance of Mike's rapping with Chester's solid singing.

Hit the Floor - A very hard song. Features Chester's excellent screaming, with Mike sending in his rapping. Brad does an excellent little deep guitar sample during the verses. Probably my favorite song on this album.

Easier to Run - A nice break from Hit the Floor, this soft is very soft and melodic. Excellent nearly-ballad type song.

Faint - A very fast song done by LP. The chorus also quite fast while being very "in your face." It's a favorite of many.

Figure.09 - A nice song, reminesent of Place for my Head, with a nice tough touch.

Breaking the Habit - A very well done song, different from any previous LP song. It features the near balladness of Pushing me Away, while being very melodic. Although it's ballad-like and melodic, it's much faster then Easier to Run.

From the Inside - A slow, hard song, featuring Chester's need to scream. Pretty good. Not the best though.

Nobody's Listening - Another song that definately stands out, Nobody's Listening is a nearly pure hip-hop song, keeping LP's standard lyrics, unlike other hip-hop LP songs such as High Voltage. A very interesting japanese pan flute accompanies the song.

Session - Mr. Hahn's track pure DJ track. He really shows his talent in this one, topping Cure for the Itch.

Numb - Another fast ballad-like song like Breaking the Habit, but with a different vibe all it's own. Very reminisent of Pushing Me Away.

This album is definate must for any LP fan. You can tell LP has experimented and evolved since Hybrid Theory. Buy it tommorow!

Retired
Best answers
its not a bad cd i've already listened to all the tracks and i'm not really big on it

Best answers
Thanks for breaking down each of the tracks! I was thinkin about buyin the cd, and now that you've explained each of the songs the album sounds pretty awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a nice cd, but remember, what you read are only opinions.

LuKe_98

L
As soon as i got this cd, the only good song that i like was hit the floor

Best answers
I have heard most of the tracks and can't say that I really care for there new CD.

Best answers
i dont like linkin park that much. they dont have much diffrence in their songs. always the same. good for 1 hour but thats it!

Best answers
Linkin Park is da bomb!!
That' why evrybody uses their songs to make DBZ anims

o_o ;) ;( o_O :scared: :laff: :smile:

Best answers
They mostly sing aboiut the same type of stuff but i think there really good...personally i think there really good and i like there new cd... they could have made a bit more songs though...but im not complaining

Best answers
OMG Breaking The Habit<3 pwnage song, I have that in my MP3 list for ESF, simply just OWNAGE.

Best answers
Numb is a real good song, one of the best song in think. Easier to run is good to. LOL its the first time I like a HOLE album :D mostly its like 5 or 6 songs but on this one...I like AAAAAL :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fenumeher
i dont like linkin park that much. they dont have much diffrence in their songs. always the same. good for 1 hour but thats it!
You are insane. Their first CD had rap, rock, raprock, slow rock, techno, and some mood music. How can you possibly say every song is the same?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bring back dead topics

and i dont think this is the first time uve been told not to do this :\

Best answers
Originally posted by <DeurWaardeR>
Linkin Park is da bomb!!
That' why evrybody uses their songs to make DBZ anims

o_o ;) ;( o_O :scared: :laff: :smile:

i have no need to buy the album i can get all the songs off of kazaa hahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*kazaa is bad*cough*

and this topic is now over

Best answers
[MOD] dont ever talk about warzes on here

You've done it before so you get a warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom