[Linkin Park] [Meteora] [+]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you guys think of this album, which was released internationally and people who pre-ordered yesterday, for everyoen in north america it came out today, I bought it, I love it, and I get a 34 min bonous DVD the whole package was $21.18 Canadian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG HELL YES!!!

this cd ownz to a level of ownage i havent heard in a while

though its only 10$ here at target and 14$ for the dvd version :p

so haha u got jacked :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have LP's first CD. I like it some, but I have other favorites. How good does this CD sound? Before it rwas released, I beleive Chester said it would have harder guitar riffs and a little less of the rap influence, which would make my day. I probably will buy it when I find it, but where I live, that could take a month or so...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sound has two osngs devoted to hip-hop, the rest have a strong emotional feel, heavy guitar, vocas that take singing to a new high. I love this album!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
r0x0r!!

First of all, this is the first CD I have bought since I started downloaded music when Napster came out about 4 years ago.

I just got home from buying the special edition it (and some Taco Bell <-- pwnz) but haven't listened to it all, only the first 4 tracks while my mom went to return something at Bed Bath & Beyond. I can't wait to check the rest out oh and 2 things disapointed me:

(1) Only 13 Songs (Need More LP To Fullfill My NEEDS >_<)

(2) The first track...13 seconds long...so basically only 12 songs >_<

Best answers
I had it last Friday or Saturday dont remeber witch day (dont ask)

uhh but yeah its real good, not the music i usually listen to but its real good

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
I had it last Friday or Saturday dont remeber witch day (dont ask)

uhh but yeah its real good, not the music i usually listen to but its real good
2 possibilites:

1.) You got it when it leaked on the internet.

2.) You got it from an independent record store that doesnt listen to release dates, and shelves stuff when they get it.

right? :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I wonder who *looks at Light-Scream* I bet it wasn't him. =P

But ya I liek it, I liek all osngs so far. I'm replaying FF7 and I was play Breaking The Habit when I was at the Aeris Death scene... It really fits.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just bought it a couple hours ago(after so many people had possitive things to say about it), and I must say, I do like it. I like it very much.

Lid

L
i've had it since like the 19th or 20th, yes it owns. oh so very much.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Lid but I support the band and buy stuff.

Best answers
Hey, did anybody pick up that Nobody's Listening fit perfectly with today's episode of dbz? :O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been thinking of buying this CD, even though I don't really listen to cd's...

However awkward that sounded, I buy CD's then burn them to my minidisc player, which is perfectly legal because I buy CD's then rip them. This way, I can hold up to roughly 5 CD's on 1 minidisc, and I don't have to swap CD's constantly.

Right now, I have the Reanimation CD, 50 Cent CD, Eminem Show CD, and Dr. Dre CD on one minidisc! Heh, I love it, I don't gotta carry around CD cases, and the player is so tiny, fits in the palm of my hand!

Best answers
I have, or HAD a minidisc player. But its so damn fragile uit frigging broke. And I dont think its cuz I got a cheap one it was 200 bux with out the burner. My friend had a burner so there was no point in me getting one. They did store a **** load of music though,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spray Set For LP Fans *Points To Sig*

I wanted to make more sprays but that LP logo was the only pic that turned out good. All the other LP logos I wanted weren't included in the Special Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom