Linda's new topic

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
there alright but they arent great.

i like the 4th one, looks like a comic o something.
I think Zero is playing devil's advocate. But if he really feels that way, I'd like to actually hear his rationality behind why these "aren't that great", I guarantee he wouldn't have much more to say other than "that's just my opinion."

You are a great artist Linda, don't let people like Zero let you believe any different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i said arent great i ment theres room for improvement

i didnt say "those arent THAT great"

didnt meant o sound negative, there styleized, i wasnt saying they totally suck or anything, i dont know why you guys get all pissed off.

and on the last one with the red i think the head looks wierd, like its out of proportion or something and its on a strange angle.

Best answers
you already know why they got pissed off, you said it yourself :p ("i didnt say "those aren't THAT great"")
it's an assumption really. "that" is kinda considered redundant so i guess they got confused. and... it didnt seem like you meant "there's room for improvement" it would have been easier if you just said it! :)
but anyway it's a given that there's always room for improvement, that in itself is kinda redundant to any artist.
thanks for your comments anyway.

Best answers
here are some even older WIP.

6 months ago
actually looks different in the final...

5 months ago, in the same pic as the one above

Best answers
:D
hmmm... lately i've been bummed out from life (internetwise- nubs have been getting on my nerves), so i did a character design with flat colors to vent some frustration. maybe ill go back later to color it properly. on second thought i dont know what i was doing with the pose (hes either putting ON his jacket... or the opposite... whichever you decide), excuse the cliche goggles?, and the color choice... is terrible. haha. ill work on it some other day. if you want my opinion (he looks kinda.... .. g-----------ay.) well... that doesnt help out my mood at all. hah, goddamnit.

pscs2, no references

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My favorite so far- but all your other artwork is like an orgasm to the eyes. And I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom