Lightweight ;P

Best answers
I was just finishing the line art on this before heading off for food and i thought "hey why not post it on esforums?" so uh, here it is :)

It's meant to be a picture of yours truly working out, yup ^_^ :rolleyes:

'Course i'm not as buff as that, and a little bit lankier, but i dont care. I have Artistic license ;P. I do however posess a pair of trousers like that, but i dont usually wear them outside because i'm wayy too thin for a tank top or something similar :laff:. Comments and stuff welcome, i'd love to know what you all think.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty good work man ^_^ a few poportions (like the torso) are a little off, but mostly its all good ^_^. The arm on the left holding the weight towards us, kinda looks like its broken :S.... but apart from all those things, i like it ^_^ good to see more drawings on here, nice work :)

Best answers
Hah, i was hoping for a comment from you and here it is, the 1st one ^_^
You're right about the arm (foreshotening, argh) and proportions and stuff so i might have a go at fixing those up, but he's just a sketch now that i finally got my wacom :laff:
The next one is already underway.

Best answers
omg diablos youre so sexy.
>_>
<_<

Anywho... nice sketch mate. I like it a lot, except [your] right lung is like popping out. Other then that, I like it. Keep it up :]

Retired
Best answers
I like it, it's also better than the werewolve picture you made. good job.

Best answers
I double that ^.^
ligthweigth > werewolf
I wub the expresion on his face ^.^

Best answers
really good but the arm facing us needs work, bring it up a touch and to the right

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..the hair :S
its....like...umm,10 lines near eachother ~_~
and the face looks abit wierd..
pantsa re nice, body is ok..
nice work,although it needs some fixing here and there..

Best answers
Hehe there are a lot of problems i agree, but it was just a 20 minute sketch so there's bound to be loads of errors :)

Anyways i've got one cooking thats a lot more finished. I should be posting it sometime today so, keep your eyes peeled :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom