Light-Wave?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i first used ms3d... and it had the same easy way as it... create some points and then select them all and push on "p" and you got one poly ... <_< aint its easy? instead of creating a box then set alot of points and then edit to poly or some shizzle to do... beh i gues we all know that mdl progs. got pro and contras we dont need to count them now ...or? <_< also you would change ur mind to change from 3dsm to lwo i gues..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
LaHeen, that why I wrote my tutorial, It walks you through the basic steps of LW so you can get familar with it's tools, and features. There are a lot of neat little things that make modeling in Lightwave so fast and easy. And yes, strip modeling is the easiest way to model in Lightwave, the extender tool makes that the case :D.

Best answers
o.0 tryforce you didnt have to embarass me by sayin my model had 600 polies that lightwave just instantly took out :p :p

o.0 just go with whatever ur comfortable with i guess :p

Best answers
can someone make a tutorial about how modeling and animation with Lightwave thanks

Best answers
Try searching up on google? Anyone whos ever tried or made a tutorial will find it annoying. By the way there is a very good one for lightwave in the stickies by eclipse maybe you should check that out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom