Life!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do u think of life , i mean really "if there is life , then why is there death" and so on , the bible never answered this questions

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There obviously is life, Death is there to end life so the world doesn't over populate.

Don't bring up the bible it leads to religous wars

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
life is all different , i can't be bothered to post all the worlds differ religions and crap , but meh , life at times for me has been depressing (cries , needs a hankee chief , any1 around to pss it to me ??)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My poor little emo roflcake, whats the matter? joo need some huggels?

Life is how it is, no better, no worse, its just life. Its rather dandy for me atm so i couldnt care less.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , all the stuff that's happened in my life (dad drowning tryying to save me at tendr age of 8)

can't fate (who ever may have control of it) or god , see that humanil suffering (and emitional suffering) tears people apart , can't god see that peopl that are important in another persons life need to be around (if there was a forum ran by god , it would be question after question , pray after pray "god , can't i have a happy life" and so on)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude im really sorry for you, but ****ed up **** happens to everyone, even myself, deal with it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just like my reputation here , ack , where did i lose the people , i use to make really good suggestions and build on top of some other suggestions , ack , meh , i guess **** just happens

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't make this about religion, or this thread will be pwned.

Best answers
isnt the 2nd and the 4th option the same <_<
my answer isnt there btw..

My Answer : life is; how you make it

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're only 16, You've barely lived any of your life

Lots todo, Hell of a lot too see. Make your life better then it is now. Learn english, Learn a second language. When you have the money see another country when you are older. Like Valeska said Life is what you make it.

My life is fine atm, It's likely to get harder within the next few months but that's my problem and I'm gonna deal with it

Best answers
Yes, life is tough... sometimes. But if you realy want it, you will deal with it. Remember, even in hardest moments, you have friends, family, those who you love, there`s always someone who cares about you.

Never forget, you can do whatever you want, if you try hard enough. ;)

For me, past few weeks were hard, but i`m happy that i live, and i`m happy that have not many, but realy realy good friends, who can always cheer me up. ;)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Life's a ***** and then you marry one, just pick a good looking ***** and you're all set.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, in your previous thread you said it happened at the age of seven, that your dad drowned. And in another thread you said your parents are ill.

What exactly is going on =/ ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Life's a ***** and then you marry one, just pick a good looking ***** and you're all set.
Hahahahahahaha

Amen to that! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't he say he had a split personality too? Maybe the parents of one personaliity drowned while the parents of the other are sick?

;)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he doesn't exist...

/me hears twilight zone music o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, it's not nice to laugh about death, you guys are making it hard not to though :p Interesting theory X.

I picked the second option, some days are crappy, some days are good, I didn't choose 'it has it's ups and downs' because that's a meh-ish cliché.

I can't say i've ever woken up and thought "This is a GREAT day! Think i'll go hug some bunnies!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when you say life I expect you mean 9 and up, since before then kids are usually happy...Without suffering, then it's not really a life, with a good dose of it, it builds character (I guess?) and can either break a person, or make them tougher for forture events. Yes, it sucks loved ones gotta go, but connections don't last FOREVER, so then, you can either be happy with that or find new connections. And I think if someone went around thinking life is fair, his life would probably be subconsiouly negative.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You take the horrors and traumas of lyou rlife and you restructure yourself, dwelling on the past using the horrible phrase "what if" and having regret tear you away is the most unsensible thing. Sure the past affects you, but if you can't use it to make yourself a stronger future. If you let the past and your worries consume you, then you've already ****ed up your future for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom