MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're looking at the wrong reasons to have a fast Jinx. Hearing anecdotal evidence from the 1600s without the scrutinies or critical thinking of modern science is a horrible way to go about it. It's like hearing Chris Angel can levitate, and he's also an Xtreem magician. So all it would take to levitate is to be "extreme" yourself? No, it takes fancy pants with a fake shoe and something elevated of the ground to step on, like a curb or step.

Now I do wonder about the reason why fasting is so important in many religions. It's easy to see in the Abrahamic religions, given where they all originate from, but isn't it also an important undertaking in Buddhism, Hinduism and others? It may simply be just an idea that separation from one of your basic needs brings you to close to God/The Truth/Enlightenment is one easily translatable across cultures. Or maybe it's that people yearn for freedom and see that defiance of one universal need is one way to go about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't assume that just because you fast that you will gain powers. What happens when you start eating again?

I can understand spiritual things like holding back on your most favorite activities or food, but not eating at all for the sake of it...Well, those starving children of the world can use that food until your done :D.

Now if you actually fasted for 40 days, Jinx, because you are willing to act upon your ideas so passionately, I will have a mutant form of respect, hopelessness, and discouragement towards you.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
@ Nix- I dont think that'll be needed... I'll work up to a week.. ill start with 2 days.. then eat on the 3rd then a week later ill do 3 days.. etc.. ill build up to it..
.. thats only 15 days of eating in a total of 42 days.. doesnt sound healthy.

Best answers
Im quite curious though
What do you guys think about levitation? Does anyone here believe it in anyway if so post your reasons? the question doesnt involve any answers related to fair technology, transport, machines etc, human use only. I dont see how anyone could levitate? mind control anybody?

Also
I will admit, lowering your food intake is good. Fasting, however, is not
Really? I eat hella alot but im all muscle basicly, skinny. How is it good? I tried raising my food intake

Best answers
hey you know, indians smoked crack and got visions of the universe, maybe you should trie it

indians didn't smoke crack for visions crack wasn't even out in those days
:cool:

jinx your just crazy you believe lizard aliens are taking over and since we always tease you about believing everything on youtube you got another website are you serious man.

1.) jinx believes everything
2.) he thinks the goku and buu fight was real because he seen it on tv
3.) your never getting any booty at that rate
4.) you tube is his bible
5.) jinx if aliens are taking people like you say why are they traveling 23423423423432 miles just to look at someones booty hole?????

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

jinx your just crazy you believe lizard aliens are taking over and since we always tease you about believing everything on youtube you got another website are you serious man.

5.) jinx if aliens are taking people like you say why are they traveling 23423423423432 miles just to look at someones booty hole?????
A well organized flame is still a flame. :warning: to vahn9 for flaming Jinx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you consider your digestive system as a muscle, it may be good. mind you, im going off of pure logic here.

when you work a muscle it gets stronger, you work a muscle by sucking energy from it, depriving it of oxygen and tearing it (if your training).

somewhat of a similar concept. depriving your stomach may help to enhance certain aspects, such as acid flow. or maybe it wont even effect your stomach. your body will start devouring fat, which will hold everything you need to keep you alive and healthy for the time that its cannibalizing itself.

logically speaking, fasting for a short while may not be so bad. you'll lose fat, gain discipline, and you may get rid of the crap thats currently encircling your heart valve.
without intake from outside sources, your body will turn to your muscles and fat for energy. doing it for a short while isn't as bad, but for long periods of time can be hazardous

fasting may cause certain parts of the digestive process within your digestive system to go on standby, and activating aspects needed to convert energy from protein and fat in your body. it's never good to change anything abruptly within your body, thus as nix pointed out, it needs to be gradually

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those last 2 posts had no real input o_O

Maybe less enter Majin_Me :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my post a response to ren's comment,... i just used a quote from an earlier post to correct his wrong statement/ assumption..

Majin_Me just felt like being a cox network

Best answers
Anyhow im still curious about what you guys think on levitation
Videojinx didnt you say something about how you believe in "levitation"? if so can you explain abit more in detail about your opinion. Post thoughts afterall the topic is about "levitation" right? says the title

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Why must you "put the pussy on the pedestal"?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
huh? ~~~~~~~~
I'm talking about ur build up "working up to a week" method

Start with 2 days no eating, then eat on the 3rd, the next week, do 3 days no eating, etc, if you do the math then its:

First week - 5 days of eating (2 days of no eating)
Second week - 4 days of eating
Third week - 3 days of eating
Fourth week - 2 days of eating
Fifth week - 1 day of eating
Sixth week - 0 days of eating (the entire week of no eating)

6 weeks = a total of 42 days
Total up the number of days you're allowed to eat and its 15.

VideoJinx said:
@ Nix- I dont think that'll be needed... I'll work up to a week.. ill start with 2 days.. then eat on the 3rd then a week later ill do 3 days.. etc.. ill build up to it..
^ That was what i was replying to.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
my post a response to ren's comment,... i just used a quote from an earlier post to correct his wrong statement/ assumption..

Majin_Me just felt like being a cox network
What's a cox network?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom