"level up" system

Best answers
A little adjustments,

0) The current PL bar function will still stay and work with this new *level idea*.
1) Every character starts out at level 1.
2) Whenever a character advanced to the next level, he will gain additional Health. Lets say, 5 points more health?
3) When a character reached level 5, he will be able to use his first transformation skill.
4) When a character reached level 10, he will be able to use his second transformation skill.
5) When a character reached level 15, he will be able to use his third transformation skill.
6) When a character reached level 20, he will be able to use his forth transformation skill.

Best answers
Well yeah its all good and it would be fun.... For instance ... Somebody would be verry fast.... Other....

You get in level a base little bonus of everything(+5 hp + 5 speed + streaght + 5% max ki )... But you could add anything to focus on or blance all of your skills out

1. strong... (bigger melle.....dg, more hits would be unblocabull Less for enemy)
2.Other Poerfull (This gives you faster beam/ball charge , less ki use, more powerfull 3.faster charge of ki (Recharge ))
4.Speed(Faster at everything.... more randoms on the enemy less on you fater swoop

5.Heath(Adds 10 hp to you base hp and base level up hp So if you chose this you will get +15 hp

6.Ki (Adds 5% max ki)

Id love some of this to be in 1.3 ... or 1.4..... BUT! i know it wont..... :S
I havent seen not even once that a teem member say: uuu Thats a good sugestion we will think abouth it....

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
A little adjustments,

0) The current PL bar function will still stay and work with this new *level idea*.
1) Every character starts out at level 1.
2) Whenever a character advanced to the next level, he will gain additional Health. Lets say, 5 points more health?
3) When a character reached level 5, he will be able to use his first transformation skill.
4) When a character reached level 10, he will be able to use his second transformation skill.
5) When a character reached level 15, he will be able to use his third transformation skill.
6) When a character reached level 20, he will be able to use his forth transformation skill.
this is actually a really good idea, but what about characters with only 1 or 2 transformations?

Best answers
This level up system should give you experience points too even if you hurt an enemy instead of killing one. Killing an enemy to get an experience point may be unbalanced. Since people can killsteal. I suggest that the experience you gain is based on the damage you did to your enemys.

Best answers
Wouldn't this provoke beamspamming? This might be me, but I think PL should only increase when melee is used, or maybe just a little for beams/lasers etc. That pretty much forces people to use melee if they wish to keep up with the others. On the other hand, people who don't like melee are in a disadvantage then. All in all it could work, but it needs to be thought out if you want to balance it.

Best answers
If beam spamming has less exp gains, then the beam spammers will beam spam even MORE, so they can keep up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom