lets break "the most people online" record

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i glanced down at the most people ever online thing and it said like 314. that was in 2002! now its lucky to have 10 people online at once. so why dont we try to break that record. something for a kinda belated new years thing. that would be cool!
<p>you guys got like 5 thousand peeps registerd why not just have a few hundred on!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope cause that would be sweet!! ofcourse i will be one of the first on the site when that post goes up that says:"1.2 release"!! im saying this cause im always on and there was a few times were i had the whole forum to my self no one was on.:D cant wait till the release!!
<p>and one question: was that record set when 1.1 was released, or when this forum opened?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm skeptical that we can actually break that record. It seems whenever large amounts of users are online, the forums bog up and go down...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i will just be happy to see it broke. even if its by one user. i do got a link to yo site from mine. i get alot of hits per day, so hopfully they see that link to your site and click there and join the foum. im on geocities so my site is constently down. so im kinda like a referal:D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i noticed that as well. is it the new layout using more bandwidth?

i'll be the person to say that when the next version is released, at least 500 users will be on at the same time.

Best answers
if the team makes a big release like they did when beta 1.0 was released then yeah i reacon the record will be broken. bah if everyone here was over 18 i would suggest someone go bookie and set some odds :p

Retired
Best answers
that record was set when 1.1 was released :)

btw we have 10000 peeps registered. might be that we break it on the release of 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prob we will seems to get bigger and bigger every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom