LEO....

Best answers
HI all,

long time no see :]

i've been working on an other gundamwing model.

this time it was LEO!

here's some pics.:

and ofcource Leo with his weapons:

C&C are welcome...!!

really! :fight:

Best answers
he looks really... round the way i see all the other gundams they are boxy but this one is round like so idk if its the specific gundam or what

but other than that good job

Best answers
its no gundam, its the "Leo" mobile suit from the OZ-organisation from the gundamwing series

Bolteh2

B
its still round and mechs arent round looking, theyre square (both in shape and in attitude... huhuhu *sigh*)

for some reason i dont like the overall look.. i saw gundam a couple of times and the ones you tried to recreate look cooler and harder, this guy looks like a geek :x

its a pretty good model ("model".. i dont really find that stacking a few cubes should be concidered as a model, but thats imho) but sure lost the coolness of the ref

Best answers
then, i want to say 1 more thing: I'm i noob modeller, so im my eyes this is a pretty good model... :p

("model".. i dont really find that stacking a few cubes should be concidered as a model, but thats imho)
i didnt put a few cubes together, and that it looks round could be cus its smoothed. The only things that are round are: his shoulder, upper-arms and lower-arms.

Best answers
if ya don't kno how to use smoothing groups just post a flat to stop this discussion...

Best answers
lol, yeah ill do that as soon as my DAMN 3dsmax6 will work again :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom