Lemmingball Z

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In contrast to esf lemmingball is pretty crap, however the new version is well worth checking out for DBZ fans, you can choose most of the basic characters but theres no special moves or anything, everybody just has a kamehameha, rapid beams and spirit bombs, still good fun but and you can go all the way to ssj3.

Get it here ...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should have posted this in offtopic, it won't get half the attention it deserves in miscalaneous.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's just crap, realy
i dont get the full connection speed in that game and it's so simple made, even i can make that game-_-
so what that it's an mmorpg, it's just for the ones that are extremely borred or doesn't have any other thing on his pc to do.
i made an rpg game like this ones but deleted becours it's just not worty to put it in public, and that is execly what this game is.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once you dont suck at it, you eventually grow to like it. I thought it wasnt fun at all until I got the hang of it.
And Niobe, this isnt a mmorpg...far from it.
niobe said:
even i can make that game-_-
Id love to see it happen.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
it's just crap, realy
i dont get the full connection speed in that game and it's so simple made, even i can make that game-_-
so what that it's an mmorpg, it's just for the ones that are extremely borred or doesn't have any other thing on his pc to do.
i made an rpg game like this ones but deleted becours it's just not worty to put it in public, and that is execly what this game is.
It's allways good to see the kind of appreciation, projects seem to get here.....

I for one really enjoy this game. It's fast paced, and exactly how a dbz fight should be like.

Really Niobe, it's okay to post some negative critiscism here, but you should also post a reason why you don't like it. Otherwise people will/might take it the offensive way.

Best answers
well when i just played it at first i thought the game sucked cuz the computer was owning my ass.
but then after training a bit on 2player mode i KICKED HIS SORRY ASS!
muahahaha i really think this game is great
why?
because it's so small and simple and yet it's a really entertaining game.

but it does get boring after a while when you've got the hang of it because then you just keep repeating the same things over and over..
so.. now it's all to wait for esf 1.3 ;)

Best answers
Yeh this game is fairly own-worthy once you get the hang of it. And there's always things to try out with friends like kamehameha battles,or reaching full power etc. I still play it, but only at school, my home computer is too crap to run it,or esf for that matter. :(

Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Yeh this game is fairly own-worthy once you get the hang of it. And there's always things to try out with friends like kamehameha battles,or reaching full power etc. I still play it, but only at school, my home computer is too crap to run it,or esf for that matter. :(
just wanted to say hi.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops, sorry.
i was tinking at an other game, that rpg game that doesn't have any goal.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
oops, sorry.

Yeah we all thought you were crazy or something...

[A said:
ncient]just wanted to say hi.
[A]ncient you're too cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i thought that game was awsome, but the menu graphics were kinda plain
so i did a new menu design for em and me and one of the coders are slowly
working it in, its gonna be awsome. I just hope i can help them out some more ^_^.
This game has serious potential.

Best answers
niobe said:
oops, sorry.
i think i know what game your talking about..... not gonna say any names though :rolleyes:

the game is quite good yes, could use some improvements but what not eh?
some things in the game arent quite balanced yet but thats no big deal for the moment

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Yea i thought that game was awsome, but the menu graphics were kinda plain
so i did a new menu design for em and me and one of the coders are slowly
working it in, its gonna be awsome. I just hope i can help them out some more ^_^.
This game has serious potential.
Try to get rid of overlapping menu's. So when you open one, the other one closes. Btw, the characters are 3d now. Pretty awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing that keeps bother me, all the sounds are from bfp.
it's not so oficial when there are sounds ripped from an other game.
it a good game, it's even better than esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reason i like it is its a real funky two player blamfest with destructable terrain and big attacks, and the fact i did all the animations for the models :eek:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't go so far as to say it is better than ESF. 1.) It's 2d, 2.) You get about 4 attacks, 3.) You have less control over your character.

It's a decent game but it needs a lot of work. Ki blasts seem overpowered, there isn't a really obvious negative aspect of powering up or using kaioken, and spirit bombs seem to fly out of nowhere (I don't see them getting charged they just come down and kill me).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not all 2d, the models are 3d and it uses a 3d based system, :O

Kiblasts are not overpowered, there slow enough for anyone to dodge and theres always energy shield or kioken to rely on, its hard to be hit by them while moving.
Spirit bombs can be charged, then you can do what you want before pressing down and watching it drop, so thats why you cant see them being charged :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got to hand it to you, shijing, you really are a good animator. Very smooth and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom