Lemming

Best answers
lol nice model remainds me worms and the second link do not work me m8 any ways this looks swell kip it up

i say change the eyes

ZuL

Best answers
In what way? Make the eyelids higher up, or decrease the amount of "tiredness"? :p

Best answers
he looks like he is hopeless like he is asking to not touch him i dont realy know what you need to change

thats all i can help

Best answers
Well, in lemmingballz i belive those are sprites or something, not models, but I'm not sure.
very good lemming model, lemming are always tired and suidcial (seriously, that all the original game was about).

ZuL

Best answers
Exactly the way I thought too :) And yes, they do use sprites in that game, but I asked the owner if he wanted some 3d too, and he burst out with a "Yes!"... so...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those pictures just made my day. XD
Looks great.

Best answers
i hope he wont change lemmingball z to a 3d game o_O this will **** it up completly!hope he uses the 3d model to make 2d sprites with it -.-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good model, atleast if i can see it.

Best answers
OMQ! I remember lemmings waaaaaaaaay back to the Amiga days (Old old computer)! But thats long long ago. Anyways, looks good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"oh no!" *splaaat* that lovely well known sound =)
gj, nothing i can really crit, you managed to get the eye expressions perfect from the refs, now try to make ssj/ssj3 ones now! D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my recamendation would be to make the skin in a more anime style to reflect the dbz spoof

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom