Leaving

Best answers
Well folks, it's that time of year. School has come to an end (I took my last final today weeee) and I will be returning to my summer job in the boonies of Michigan.

While I will have an internet connection there so I can still check out the forums every now and then, I will be very busy and not likely to post much. I will also not be using my computer so that means no IRC :( and no playing 1.1 when it comes out :cry: . Now I know this will be a rough blow for those of you who know and love teh almighty nut kicker, but it must be.

In the wake of my leaving I have decided to make a will.

To teh mean pwnage (Magus|) I give my incredible powers of nut kicking...use them wisely my friend, for they are a thing to be ph34r3d.

To Miroku I leave a new friend for I am your only one :p I have decided to nominate the most awesome SM.

To SM I leave a new sexing partner...I think Lone Wolf should make a fine ***** for u...:p

Lid - I donate 1,000 dollars to the evil ice cream fund, and also donate a bunch of messed up document files to u :fight:

To the anti-dog face team I leave a new person to kick out all the time...let's appoint Phrack to this

Majin_You I leave a new confectionary treat...a :devgrin:muffin:devgrin:...EAT IT NOW!!!

Ryoko/Minagi gets a new person to have Script wars with...although no one will have as good of songs as muah...
/me listens to Elton John

In light of his whining I give Jaredster the only thing I would ever wish for him...a kick to the nuts
/me kicks Jaredster in the nuts

Light Scream gets a new person to pick on...

Yui gets...something...I dunno, something

I leave behind, a machine i made, with a solid steel boot, that kicks at the push of a button to Prozac, so he will always remember the pain in the nuts I am

Well seeing as how much I suck that's all I can think to leave behind, I will miss u all and hope to find ESF in even better condition when I return...

I will be leaving school Saturday (today is Thursday night) so I will be available for all of u to insult and praise on IRC before I leave...God Bless and please...don't destroy the n00bs :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Later man, sad to see you gone,, even if it is for a lil while, :(

Best answers
Damn you finished school early...

Which university are you at? Or are you not in college?

I go to the University of Arizona, not done until May 16th :S

Gotta love finals eh? No not really, can I borrow a gun? *bang*

Best answers
Indiana State University...and it couldn't have ended sooner, I was getting burnt out on classes...also we start in mid August so we deserve it :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear you Brim. I, too, finished my classes. But I have a nice connection here at home.

Sad to see you go. Come back soon.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
To Miroku I leave a new friend for I am your only one :p I have decided to nominate the most awesome SM.
Aww... I can't wait til you get back man... I... I.. I... It just won't be the same without you!!!! :cry:

SM for my new only friend? Woohoo!!!

Best answers
Well sorry to see. u leave.. but i'll be here when u come back.. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
Aww... I can't wait til you get back man... I... I.. I... It just won't be the same without you!!!! :cry:

SM for my new only friend? Woohoo!!!
Mrioku...forgot...about....me....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:O
OMFG NO!!!!
>_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me shouts random cuss words repeatedly.

Well real sad to see you go, but atleast you left me with a temporary lover. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh and Jaredster, your just not as important as SM. :p

Best answers
WHAT!!! NOT AS IMPORTANT!!! SM I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!

Wait, i know, if im in the newsletter (like i was gonna be) ill be popular ^.^ !!!

oh well, bye brim, ill miss ya.NOT AS IMPORTANT AS SM!!! IS THAT ALL I AM!!! :cry:
NOT AS IMPORTANT AS SM!!! IS THAT ALL I AM!!! :cry:

Best answers
I dont know you Brim, dont really care to know you, but since your leaving i say.... bye?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gave you a biscuit and I get no thanks in return?!

Jk

I wish you the best in your endeavours and await your return here. Good luck.

Best answers
Thank you to everyone who loves me...I will miss you all, but will return

To the silent spammer - I give nothing, and never will

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bye bye Brim, hope all goes well for you!

You never know, you may find an internet connection somewhere and come say hello again in irc ^^;

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Mrioku...forgot...about....me....
I didn't forget, what we have is on the inside and has no need to be shown on the outside... And besides, I just don't want Brim to know... You know how jealous he gets...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
WHAT!!! NOT AS IMPORTANT!!! SM I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!

Wait, i know, if im in the newsletter (like i was gonna be) ill be popular ^.^ !!!

oh well, bye brim, ill miss ya.NOT AS IMPORTANT AS SM!!! IS THAT ALL I AM!!! :cry:
NOT AS IMPORTANT AS SM!!! IS THAT ALL I AM!!! :cry:

You heard me f00.
/me dives at JaredSlave
/me pulls flamethrower

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/me continues crying about Brim. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Retired
Best answers
See ya Man.... I'll wait for you to come back so i can pick on ya :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom