Learning to skin...slowly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen to meh i am only going to say this vanze: its great just make the hair detailed to

Best answers
Eclipse said:
And yah this might be my 5thh attempt at skinning, so I'm still very much a n00b. :).
You still beat around most of the people here .
Anyways , finish everything, then I make love to u.

Best answers
Lol, try removing the added features (mustash, goatee, and ear hair) and maybe we can crit better.

Best answers
wtf showster.... is that....a grass texture you used for his hair fluff?!? lmao!

@Eclipse

I talked to you on MSN so you know what I think ^^

Best answers
Viva le France! Wait.. I don't like France.

Anyway, I think it's REALLY good if your just starting out, granted it's like you said and you did the entire skin and such. Definatly a promising one you are o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well i HAD moved along but got a shocking smack in the face when i found out this spare moniter was homo to the max, so my whol skin was worthless and this picture probably looks really bad on yor compared to how i did it :(.

Best answers
I'm sorry to hear your monitor is screwed up, but just so you know the skin tone still seem's fine.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Thanks, but you guys are't seeing it how i ment it to be skinned. It probably loks realy flat on your moniters where here it's quite rich in shadows and such :(. Same went with the arms, i had finished them and they looked aright i guess, then WAMMO, lok like crap on other moniters. :(. So i just have to wait till i get home in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom