landings

Best answers
One thing that bugs me about ESF is that you cant push off the ground if you're already if fly mode...If the developers could make it so that you stop flying when you hit the ground it would be nice. I hate getting trapped in a kiball because it doesnt jump when i tell it to...

Best answers
Hybrid you dont understand he means he forgets to stop flying and so when he pushes jump he just slowly floats up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares? just teleport, and done...

Best answers
Teleport costs too much energy when you think that the blast also could have been avoided by simply jumping.. or when you are charging a blast on the floor, you can't teleport then either...

So when you fly you can't jump, and it's often too late to correct the mistake..

Best answers
Its better to just tap teleport 3 or 4 times. If youre jumpin to avoid blast, youre gonna get killed by those blast.

Best answers
No it isnt if you have talent then jumping ,just jumping a blast is pretty easy. I do it constantly and I am not that great of an ESF player

Best answers
And i say again, you can't always teleport..
Not while charging, when not having enough energy..

Did you even read my post Wolf Devil..? o_O
No offense man, but you ~always~ seem to know how it shouldn't be done, and always have a better idea/something better to say, but i don't really see an original idea or improvement coming from you.. it's kinda annoying.. ;/

Best answers
yea Sentient I have noticed that too.
it would be good if they included a landing thing so when you touch the ground you stop flying,, maybe but you should be able to turn this feature on or off because imagine your swooping at some one and just happen to touch the ground well it makes you land and your swoop of death has just stoped.. :/

Best answers
uh, ditto with sentient and darklord.

But I thought when you got knocked down by a blast you usually stop flying?

Best answers
you do but fall from a direct hit of a beam blast
he means a ki blob the annoying thing from to many ki ball things-- I hate ki blob

Best answers
Sentient said:
And i say again, you can't always teleport..
Not while charging, when not having enough energy..
.... If youre charging attack, why the hell are you complaining about gettin hit by an attack? ITS CALLED FREAKIN BEAM JUMP, WISEASS!! Thats what its there for. And if its somthin stronger, you should be throwin it in their direction anyways!!! Like I said, if youre simply jumpin, youre simply dying, since all blast (save for masenko, burning attack and low-charge generic beams) have a large blast radius, so you should either teleport, or beam jump.

(Now its your turn to whine, and say thats not what beam jump is for, or say its too ki expensive, or some bull crap like that....)

Best answers
"imagine your swooping at some one and just happen to touch the ground"

I was only talking about standard fly mode...if you're swooping then you would never want to jump anyway...

Best answers
you were saying if you touch ground you stop flying well if you are swooping it puts you in fly mode and then if you do what I do (swoop across ground to go faster and hit your target thats on the ground) you will touch the ground and stop flying, didnt say anything about wanting to jump

Ohh and Wolf if you are charging say Kamehameha wave well during the begining of charge when its playing the voice if you start to charge and then some dork makes a kiblob well you obviously cant beamjump or shoot it at him,,

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
.... If youre charging attack, why the hell are you complaining about gettin hit by an attack? ITS CALLED FREAKIN BEAM JUMP, WISEASS!! Thats what its there for. And if its somthin stronger, you should be throwin it in their direction anyways!!! Like I said, if youre simply jumpin, youre simply dying, since all blast (save for masenko, burning attack and low-charge generic beams) have a large blast radius, so you should either teleport, or beam jump.

(Now its your turn to whine, and say thats not what beam jump is for, or say its too ki expensive, or some bull crap like that....)
Hahaha..do you know i can imagine you, a 9 year old snotty nosed child sitting behind his pc, angry at everything that doesn't give you your way? :laff: :rolleyes:

First of all why beam jump when you have an allmost fully charged kameha in your hands?? You jump to the side and counter with the beam you have charged. Not beam jump and entirely waste it.. :S
And not every beam has a blast radius that will kill you, i've done it often enough..
And when your opponent has a higher level than you, and gives you an incoming beam, you throw it in their direction..? To be chrushed in a PS?

And still, like i said before (and apperantly i am not the only who thinks so) you are really annoying..
If you think you don't need it, post your opinion once and move on..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All this would do is make it easyer to spam moves.... Thats the only advantage i can see. You dont really need it when swooping because u can just turn off swoop, then turn off fly and when u hit the ground, jump..

First of all why beam jump when you have an allmost fully charged kameha in your hands?? You jump to the side and counter with the beam you have charged. Not beam jump and entirely waste it..
Well think of it like this. There has to be a risk of having a fully charged kame in your hands so, thats the risk to balence it all out. Just give the kame up.

Best answers
No one seems to know what sithlord is saying,, have you ever played esf and say you are flying around and your close to the ground and all of a sudden someone makes a kiblob under you and you fly into and go (OW OW OW OW) now if you would stop flying when you hit the floor then you canpress jump and get out of it right then instead of pressing jump and ooops you float up slowly I might ad..
and if the landing idea is bad how about a push off when you are flying and close to ground and press jump you go up really fast beause you kick off of the ground. that would be better.

(And if you did undestand please say so I hate it when I call someone ignorant and they arent)

Best answers
yeah, that's exactly what i was trying to say, avalon...if you're close enough to the ground, you should be able to push off even if you're in fly mode...i never suggested anything about interrupting swoops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom