Lagua's World Episode 1

Best answers
Heyo
all my freinds im back and im making an playable RPG you can download it on www.usgogetta.bravepages.com
and i am in work with a new design to the page and working on Episode two!!!

I hope that some will join the Forum there are only Two members right now! so pleaz Join and uhmm tell me if you find a bug in the game or if some one completet it then pleaz tell me about if it was easy or hard to complete the game!

okay thanks!

and uhmm made a new sig!
should be right under here!

Best answers
can't do direct linking with fagget fire so try using something diffrent(no offence)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad looking site, the font and color text u have does not fit with the bg color, and text itself is way to small, and the layout looks pretty bad, and like the last guy said, angel fire does not let ppl host.

Best answers
i am in work with a new design to the page and working on Episode two!!!
sorry but did i not say that i was making a new design????
sorry about that i know the colors was bad and so on ive chhat okay
but i dont think that the text is too small i think its perfect it is the same size as www.kok-nim.dk/swordmaster Swordmaster page!
okay pleaz okay you can have a look at the new design its only Forum, Enter Gate, and Index
ohh sorry about the download section it sometimes wont work but have changed the link! okay thanks!
www.angelfire.com/theforce/usgogetta/index.htm

Best answers
what! wupz now i know hehe!
well.......... CAN U DOWNLOAD FROM MY EXAMPLE!?????
**** WHAT A LUCK!

Best answers
I dl'd j0re little game and I cant get it to run...what do I use to get it to run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom