Lack Of Update!!!

Best answers
Is it only me or is the site experiencing a lack of update ..

i mean .. you guys did a good job on the mod .. but ... you didn't do much on the site .... like faq or something .. at least a quick faq .. like:

Q1.Where is the exe file?? how can i play the game?
A. This game is a TC (total conversion) Mod (modification) to valve's software .. (bla blah .. yuo know .. like they always say) and you need Half-Life

Q2. How come i can't find any servers?
A2. Use filter .. (blah balh .. explaining how to set filters in hl and pointing to other programs like all seeying eye and game spy ... )

3.how come there isn't ssj2?
4.how do i use melee???
5.how do i use the dragon balls?

you know some thing like that .. cuz there are TONS AND TONS of threads asking these questions .. and the site doesn't explain much about this, the manual does explain #4, #5 but the site doesn't answer the rest, and wen ppl join they can't just read 10 stickies each one filled with ten pages of posts (and most of these posts aren't useful for a first time comer) that's why the forum is floodede with tons of repeated threads ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure that they will update the site soon!!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ingame questions can be answered in the manual if anyone uses it *hint* *hint*

Best answers
I gotta agree alot of newbs don't know how to make a shortcut to ESF or for that matter alot of experienced players. The team should of made the installer also place a shortcut on the desktop. It would of saved my a whole 2 seconds of making a shortcut :rolleyes:

Also you should DOWNLOAD the manual. Its pretty straight forward and explains ALOT and in GOOD detail.

Best answers
i am a n00b (or was) and i never had troule with the game... some people might though, so i agree, create a FAQ ( i actually think i saw the start of one in this forum... cant remember where though :( )

Best answers
hey the manual is in esf beta too, when u downloaded it. u simply go to the esf directory in halflife and there it stands: Esf Manual

it is a flashmanual, so u have to dl flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom