Kurrin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of putting kurrin in the game they should put someboy that in the real show could stand up to the ssj like andrid 16 or Android 17 the boy.Kurrin is good but to be honest is useless really.;)

Best answers
Im pretty sure its spelled krillin, and he is not really a boy either ;)

just wanted to clerify things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and this was suggested billions of times before, Krillin will be more worth while in the beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and there not asking ur opinon on who should be in the beta so stop saying who should be in and who shouldnt be in

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to clarify, the way Emeka was trying to spell krillin is how it is spelled in the japanese version. Kurririn or something close to that.

And also, Krillin is a Z fighter, just because in the show he isnt as strong as the other characters obviously doesn't limit his potential in a video game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is spelt 'kurririn' in japonese, its just they say it so fast tthat it sounds like 'krillen'.

ps when gohan, bulma and 'krillen' show up on namek, he's wearin a hat that says 'kurririn'

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
and there not asking ur opinon on who should be in the beta so stop saying who should be in and who shouldnt be in
This is a sugestion forum right?

and if people get flamed by you every time they make a sugestion what is the point.

I am new here but that does not matter, its not your job to tell people what they can and cant do

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
it is spelt 'kurririn' in japonese, its just they say it so fast tthat it sounds like 'krillen'.

ps when gohan, bulma and 'krillen' show up on namek, he's wearin a hat that says 'kurririn'
In a GT movie a little kid gets named Goku, and he has a shirt (perhaps a hat) that says Gokuu. So, erm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!

This is a sugestion forum right?

and if people get flamed by you every time they make a sugestion what is the point.

I am new here but that does not matter, its not your job to tell people what they can and cant do
A) It was suggested many times before.
B) Hibiki is a forum moderater, so I kinda guess its his job.
C) I think the suggestiong should stop being made for a while, atleast until they played the beta when it comes out. Because I dont want the game delay anymore.

Best answers
I agree krillin should stay in the game, he is an essential part of the plot of the show and is one of the main characters. I personaly do not agree with the idea of takeing krillin out but i respect people's opinions.

This was intentended to be a sugestion forum, and if people get flamed for makeing sugestions then thier is no point. Some people do not look back at pots from 2 months ago so they do not see that this idea was already brought up.

All i was doing is telling hibiki that this forum is intended for people to make sugestions so that the esf team could take ideas from them, of course not all sugestions will be implemented or even considered, but it is peoples right to say what they want to say on this forum as long as it is within the the rules.

Best answers
and in the android saga when # 20 was lookin for peeps to absorb he lookit at Krillin and scanned him and it said " Kurrin "

looked at tien and it said " Tenshinhan "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant the game after the beta they should take him out.

Best answers
Ahhh ok, though u mean krillin/ kullin hehe

Why take him out, why not just add another char :D

Best answers
wtf why not tien he not only took on 17 but is also a Z fighter and alot stronger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom