Kuririns Transformantion

Best answers
the 6 dots are tatoos the hair just covers it up.

and no! i refuse to believe that the earth would explode from his pathetic butt going ssj whlie mystic..this is the SAME planet with 2 ssj4's on it...

Best answers
No i dont think thats a good idea and remember Master Roshi never moved with that transformation he only used it when he uses his Super Kamehamaha thats all.

Best answers
i dont like arguing but i think Darkprince has a point......
im a fan of DBZ and stuff....but how can the earth explode when l8er on it contains an ssj4 and Bebi vegeta in golden oozaru.........?

So your telling us really that Mystic Gohan has the ability and power of an ssj4. but if he had the ability.....he would be ssj4.

:p

i dont actually really know though because in the UK cartoon network is only just showing the fight between Gohan and Dabura so.............:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah chimp hates that

and there should be a topic somewhere in offtopic about glowie letters

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Okay guys..listen to my words of magnitude and fall down in awe of my awesomeness:

Toriyama wrote that if Gohan were to become a super saiya-jin AFTER he got the upgrade(became mystic), his power would be so great that it would destroy the planet.
He's roughly as powerful as SSJ3.

Also..I don't include GT AT ALL in the Dragonball storyline

It wasn't written by Toriyama, he just desgined the characters.
He had no influcence on the show, he didn't want any influence. It was made to make more money, and Toriyama didn't want to do that.
Originally, he wanted to end the series with the destruction of planet Namek. If done properly, everybody but Gohan and Piccolo would be dead, therefore there wouldn't be any more fights.

Anywa, I digress.

I don't care about anyting shown in GT....it can have two SSJ4's on the planet.

Also...the golden oozaru bebi vegeta was NEVER on earth...that fight takes place elsewhere.

Best answers
Krillin is cool and all but for god sakes he is jsut a human not a saiyan or a namekien or a Andriod or something he jsut needs a couple of hundred of years of training to catch up to the saiyans

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
What is wrong with some ppl? i already answered about krillin, and youre still carrying on like f00ls

If you wanna discuss the finer points of GT,Gohans power, or anything else not relevant to the game, OFF TOPIC is waiting to hear it.

It ends here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom