krillins amazing ability!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty then, i was shooting kienzans when i noticed that theres was a huge hoard of them flying at me! i took a pic as fast as i could just to show you.. look!

amazing isnt it!

:laff:
thats a real piccy, and anyone can do it... all you have to do is knock your gfx quality in advanced up to max and kienzans stay forever instead of disserpearing.. i dunno.. but it was as funny as hell.. it was also REALLY loud, they kept on makin the spin noise and got louder as i added more :smile:

just though i should tell you that:smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
it was also REALLY loud, they kept on makin the spin noise and got louder as i added more

type stopsound in consol

Best answers
how do you do that with krilian that looks soo kool

Best answers
funny stuff, Tien model even better.

Orz

Best answers
I was playing a game not so long ago where somebody playing Krillin just filled the map with those disks while I was trying to find him. There's nothing scarier than teleporting around the corner to see fifty disks seemingly coming right for you. Of course, eventually I figured out that they weren't moving and couldn't even hurt me...

Best answers
no you can do that distructo disk with beta 1.1 becuase of a bug keep fireing them in one place then go over there when there is like 12 ive done it sounds sooo mad but soo loud

Best answers
Happens to me all the time. Sometimes we're playine on the LAN and my bro blocks a beam. Instead of dissapearing it just hovers there until I crash into it :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t, looks nice, i would scare myself to death! BTW where did u get that tien model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that tein model is trunks shadow's one, the one he made about a year ago.. i finally did the animations for it, so expect a release of his funky model ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom