• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure (More proof needed.)

• Total voters
Best answers
Does any actually believe Kobe raped Kate Farber? Just a little poll here.. My opinion is he didn't. It's not me taking sides it just that record shows Kate being into incidents sort of like this and before she went to the hospital she was at a party..

Best answers
the way i see it, if i made as much money as him id prolly be sued for some rape too when it was all voluntary...

Best answers
I think they both had sex and she got pissed when he didn't caller her back. So lets lie and say i was raped nad get alot of maoney from him too...People are reallyevil now a days.

Best answers
kukuku , why would he need to? he has a wife!

Best answers
It all sounds like bs. She obviously got pissed at Kobe afterward and decided to ruin his reputation. If she can't get him convicted atleast she's made things uneasy with the Mrs.

Retired
Best answers
sounds like an indirect attempt to prostitute.

but yeah I agree with you guys, but you can never be too sure eh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too much to prove a solid case either way.
It's just his word against hers, and I really don't think he did it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This whole Kobe Bryant thing just makes me mad. She is just a greedy whore who wants to suck the money outta Kobe, people like that really piss me off.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's just like the paula jones scandel and im sick of the media covering as much as they have. i don't even see why the meda is allowed in there.

i mean the sexual attack should be terrible and embarassing almost to the girl and her family. what possessed them to allow cameras during trial.

Best answers
I really dont give a damn whether or not hes innocent, there are far more important things going on in this world, the media should point their money hungry noses into other places, and not focus on things people have no control over. Its pure bull****. Of course, to dampen the flame, I'll add this is all from my humble opinion.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
1: ) I don't know who the **** the guy is

2: ) Don't care

3: ) Have no opinion on the matter

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:

kobe is a basketball player, and dont bother to post anything if you dont have nothing to say on the topic.

hes innocent, the girls just some slut that wants money, also ive heard that she's been to some medical clinics, mental hospitals, etc.

=/\/\C

Best answers
DPredator said:

That post was useless... If you have no input or idea on the case then don't post, That simple :S

And slander, Honestly.. I don't care if you think there are more important things, I was just looking to see what everyone else thought happened.. That's all :\

Best answers
Kobe is innocent IMO. The girl is just money and media hungry. in other words, a golddigger. Kobe should have had a video recorder in his room to protect him from such accusations. BUT, IF(doubtful but could happen.) kobe is not innocent then he was just plain stupid, considering he has a wife, and is a celebrity.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Kobe earns every little drop of attention he gets from this trial for being unfaithful to his wife, but from what I've heard I don't believe he's really guilty of anything serious. From what I'm lead to understand he just switched "positions" during sex and she disapproved. If that's true I don't see how the hell that counts as rape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he was unfaithful. But I think he was set up. First he was lured in by that rocky mountain trash. She kept it goin, had her fun then said no, personally turning it into rape so that she could milk him. He kinda deserves a little bad plublicity for what he did, but It's not entirely his fault in my opinion. He just made a bad call with the wrong peice of trash.

Best answers
Polo said:
And slander, Honestly.. I don't care if you think there are more important things, I was just looking to see what everyone else thought happened.. That's all :\
Well if you want my true opinion then here it is: why the **** was Kobe Bryant in a room alone with a young girl late at night if he didn't wanna piece of ass to begin with. I think he did it, dont really care what flame you all throw at me, thats just my opinion. I'm not saying he REALLY ACTUALLY did it, I just think he did. I never really liked him or basketball to begin with.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
to quote jet black
DPredator said:

Polo said:
That post was useless... If you have no input or idea on the case then don't post, That simple :S

lol... that cracks me up. No one comments on Hibiki's utter spam.. but DPred get's bashed twice for doing the same thing.. lol

Back on topic now.. I really don't think he did anything, but I wouldn't care if he did... it's not any of my buisiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom