Kingdom Hearts

Best answers
hey anyone here play kingdom hearts?if so please like post you level and stuff,weaps,other abrv. ect.;)

Best answers
I nerver played it but it looks like a great rpg. I will have to pick it up soon. How do u like it and can it compare to all the other great rpgs out?

Best answers
its not really like an rpg,you cant see the enemies until they appear it doesnt have a role playing system,more like an adventure fighting style,but same stuff most of the FF games have,lotsa Square Chars,Losta Disney Chars...:S ...and um siome enw kindgdom hearts square chars..and uh weapons and items,and magic,but its a little too easy to max out your level and stuff...ya

Best answers
O it sounds like fun. Might have to try it cause i am a console gamer in all. Only thing i look at wrong with the game is the main person using a key. Hee could of had something a lot better. still does it compare to hack. sign? I want to play that? Have u played it?

Retired
Best answers
Gamefaqs.com would be a good place to start if you need help. I liked kingdomhearts aside from too much disney in it.

Best answers
Let ne know how hack.sign is and for kingdom hearts some one told me he has a key to open doors and stuff which is under standable but still i think hack.sign is a little better.

Best answers
Personally i think that kindom hearts is a insult to all RPG's out there (sry to all the ppl who like it) but its disnys cheap attempt to get in to the gaming business.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Out of curiousity, did you play the game before you came to that judgement?

I mean, I felt the same way but I played the game and found t to be a lot of fun. Even cute in places.. o_O

Best answers
ya dopnt dis kh until you play it man,and if you still think its stupid, then dont try .hack,FF11,or Dynasty Warriors 1-4

Best answers
I really can't say as I cared for it much either. It just seemed... what’s the word I’m looking for... Oh yes, bad. I mean did you see how Cloud got his ass kicked at the Coliseum. That’s not the Cloud I know. I liked the game in the beginning but when you started going throughout all the Disney worlds well that’s where I lost all interest in it. It was just me playing through Disney stories.

I remember some kid asking me if I had the game and I was actually excited thinking here is a kid that wants to play a Square Soft game. When i told him yes, he said cool I like Disney... in the end I think it is a good game for people who like Disney and are not quite ready for Square Soft games.

Best answers
I thought it was good to. but then disney came. and i just had no fun with it. and as for killing monsters with a giant key:no:
And who said i havent played it. and i can say what i feel about it. i already said "no offence to ppl who like it" so stop flaming.

Best answers
LOl funny i think i just like square soft should just stay with they games, cause they made alot of good games in there time. Kingdom hearts are for certian people if u like hiting people with a key then buy this game.

Best answers
Originally posted by gangsterx
LOl funny i think i just like square soft should just stay with they games, cause they made alot of good games in there time. Kingdom hearts are for certian people if u like hiting people with a key then buy this game.
ugh plz dont flame KH its not a bad game you just need to get used to squaresoft not doing everything you want them to :S

and btw, he a fricken key for a reason ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup as always people just go oh its made by disney there for it must suck

theres gotta be like only 1 person who actualy played the game and still said it was bad but the rest i bet have never even played it and just judging it by whats on the box

i mean come on people SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!! and cloud!!!

and u all say its a bad game pfft :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i mean come on people SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!! and cloud!!!
Yeah Hibiki like I said Cloud gets his ass kicked at the Coliseum and needs a child to come in and rescue him with a duck and a dog. Cloud may or may not redeem himself, I don’t know I haven’t finished it yet, but as of now the Cloud I know would have split that dog in half.

Best answers
let the flames begin,oh i mean games

anyway please some kinda upper posting guy like a mod or something um make the flames go out?

Best answers
I looked past the desiney element when i bought this game. I dont like disney and i never will, but the propect of them combining characters from mutilple final fantasies in one game was far to good to overlook because it might be childish.
As i played the game i found that a few parts were a bit cheesey but i stuck with it wanting to see how cloud and sephiroth figured in the story. Well i got to see alright. As Majin Krillin rightly said cloud would have split that cerberus in 2. I might have been able to overlook that, but the fact that ****ing hercules comes in a saves his ass, and then ,again like MK said, he gets saved by a child, duck and dog. I stopped playing after that and took the game back to the shop. I wasnt up for seeing how they could ruin sephiroth.
At the moment it sems like one disappointment after another with squaresoft. First this, then Final Fantasty X-2(please dont get started on that) and FFXI no where in sight over here in the UK.
I think Squaresoft are an awesome company, but they need to get thier act together soon, because they wont be able to survive forever on reputation alone.
For those of you who could be bothered reading to the end I appologise for my rantings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom