King George III, this is a very special day for you!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday milord! <3<3<3

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Forget your birthday i'd just be happy he didn't "call you out" or any of that stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday! Sorry about that whole American Revolution thing. Just kidding, not sorry at all. Cake?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Down with the tyrant! Death to the tyrant!

But uh, happy birthday nonetheless.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For King and Country!

HB o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's D'man D:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An interesting question. Who IS King George The Third.

To history, he was born the 4th of June, 1738, he was the King of Great Britain and Ireland from the 25th of October, 1760 until the 1st of January, 1801, and thereafter of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, formed by the union of these two countries, until his death. He was concurrently Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, and thus prince-elector of Hanover in the Holy Roman Empire, and then King of Hanover from 12 October 1814. He was the third British monarch of the House of Hanover, and the first of Hanover to be born in Britain and speak English as his first language.

George III's long reign was marked by a series of military conflicts involving his kingdom, much of the rest of Europe, and places further afield in Africa, the Americas and Asia. Early in his reign, Great Britain defeated France in the Seven Years' War, becoming the dominant European power in North America and India. However, many of its American colonies were soon lost in the American Revolutionary War, which led to the establishment of the United States. A series of wars against revolutionary and Napoleonic France, over a twenty-year period, finally concluded in the defeat of Napoleon in 1815.

In the latter half of his life, George III suffered from recurrent and, eventually, permanent mental illness. This baffled medical science at the time, although it is now generally thought that he suffered from the blood disease porphyria. The poison arsenic can trigger porphyria, and recent studies have shown high levels of arsenic in locks of King George's hair. After a final relapse in 1810, his eldest son, George, Prince of Wales ruled as Prince Regent. On George III's death, the Prince of Wales succeeded his father as George IV. Historical analysis of George III's life has gone through a "kaleidoscope of changing views" which have depended heavily on the prejudices of his biographers and the sources available to them.

To us, he's Deman.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn redcoat loyalist to the crown!

And happy birthday!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, after changing my diet to carbohydrate rich foods and a getting a prescription for haem arginate, I'm cured of this madness! And so on my birthday I shall relieve you all of my tyranny and return to my former self.

(PS, can an admin change me back to Deman?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happy birthday you little **** ** ******* and then added the **** *** ** over and put it in his ********* ** **** ***** so that its not coming out and **** ** *************.

dont be drinking too much btw or **** * **** *****/******** so the ducks wont be snapping at your penis, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom