Kinda stuck on grunge

Best answers
This is directed towardsTim, but if any of you other grunge makers can help i'd love some input.

I've been making a sig tonight, and it's not turing out. I need a hand on what i'm missin.g I'll show a few of the things i've done.

what am I missing??? I need a hand

Best answers
Color scheme...brushes are invading the subject.

Usually, if you want a dark scheme, you go for a rusty brown/black color. You also do not want the brushes and graphics to majorly invade the image..

If you want an industrial feel, you grab some factory images or stock fotos and use what looks best... here is an example..

I made this in 5 min, but you can probably get what Im saying...see the bottom part of the image, it is just text, rotated to make it look like a tattooish type feel..

But note, the background, is just an empty factory roof...with the sun coming through. It provided good bg...without making it overly flashy. Grunge isnt flashy, its just to represent emotion. Not something you can spruce up and airbrush and make it look so fake its not funny..get what I mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yes follow my simple steps and u will have a grunge sig.

Best answers
ok. Thanx.I wasn't goin to do grunge on it, i don't even remember what i was doin but when it was sdone i couldn't catergorize it, so i thought grunge. But i kinda get ya. Thanx tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom