Killer 7, Ph33r

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just got my hands on Killer 7 finally. my god it owns, possibly the most origional game ive played for a long time, exessive violence, such as blowing off as much limbs as possible before executing them, great fps/adventure gameplay with a smooth and fancy shooting system and a basic yet fluid movement system. and of course, a great, sick and sadistic storyline.

whats your feelings on this game? D:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blowing off as many limbs as possible, you say? I'll have to take a look at this, especially if it appeals to a more saddistic player.

I also liked the look of the game from the commercials/screens I saw of it. I'll go rent a copy for my GCN and come back to post my impressions at my earliest convenience.

Sounds fun ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wowza, just finished killer 7, possibly the best ending in a game ever, and now ive unlocked Killer 8 mode and a new fun character... replay value 10/10 \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
wowza, just finished killer 7, possibly the best ending in a game ever, and now ive unlocked Killer 8 mode and a new fun character... replay value 10/10 \o/
How long did it take you to beat it?

One new mode and a new character is nice, but I could hardly call that top replayability.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
took me god knows how many hours to complete, i'd put it in par with the time it takes to get through DMC3, also, i might as well add that theres a multitude of endings to find, plus the ending leaves you wanting to get stuck into it again, so enticing \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom