Kid kills his brother over video game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea this has nothing to do with video games, more with impulse management.
This could've happened with a 'normal' toy as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Video games are today's scapegoat... deal with it. When I was younger, it was TV. I can remember I was disallowed to watch Power Rangers because some kid killed another kid playing it. I wonder what they'll attack next...

Best answers
probably viva pinata.. you'll probably commit suicide just watching it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest. With 13 years someone should have enough brains in his head to know not to stab someone.

It seems the more advanced out civilisation becomes the dumber most people get :s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, talk about retards.

When me and my brother shared a computer, we got into fist fights (not full blown break nose kind, but punch in chest / back) if he didn't give it up after his hour.

Never would I imagine using a ****ing steak knife.

gg, retard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ed-up **** man.....I never believed something like this could happen. Kill your own brother over a video game? I mean ****....I may give up games forever next time something like this happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless he was stabbed in the back, how the **** did he not take his little brother down?

Best answers
Unless he was stabbed in the back, how the **** did he not take his little brother down?
complete surprise attack? I guess if he got him off guard it might have been real easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch, that sucks.

Still, the kid is totally retarded. Why the **** would you stab someone? He either had the knife in his hand already before stabbing OR he went and grabbed it with the sole intent of stabbing him.

The kid's a moron and deserves jail either way.

I feel really sorry for the older brother and the parents.

Best answers
Two years younger and the kid would get what? A slap on the wrist? Couple years in juvenile?

13 years old facing adult first degree murder charges.

Snap.

Best answers
That's what I was thinking. He could have been disabled or something though. Or his little brother could have been a maniac (probably true since he stabbed some one over a video game) Also what did he just say "Hey wait here while I go get a steak knife and stab you." I probably wouldve dropped the kid and put him in a half-nelson(if I knew what that was). But that sucks I feel back for the family and the kids.

Best answers
"Hey wait here while I go get a steak knife and stab you." I probably wouldve dropped the kid and put him in a half-nelson(if I knew what that was). But that sucks I feel back for the family and the kids.
Full-nelson's are much more efficent =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two years younger and the kid would get what? A slap on the wrist? Couple years in juvenile?

13 years old facing adult first degree murder charges.

Snap.
Agreed .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's horrible...My God, how the Hell does something like that HAPPEN? I know what it's like to get pissed at video games, or at least get pissed about video games. Hell, I once kicked a hole in the wall with my bare feet when a can-opener wasn't working properly (about the same age as these kids I think...) but how does someone reach such a blinding rage that they reach out for a deadly object and slam it into their brother?

And how the Blinking-Brisbane does a knife come into the equation anyway? The kid certainly didn't walk from the TV to the kitchen to kill his brother; that would mean premeditative murder, and I somehow doubt the kid was angry enough to MEAN it. Only thing I can guess is that they were eating dinner while playing the game; only reason I can imagine a knife being in reach at the time.

Either way, it's this sort of thing that makes me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom