How about my idea?

• I like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, I don't think so.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scruffie

S
If someone was beating on you, and you needed to get away, or needed room for at least a small attack (like Ki beam) could you use a 'Ki Wave'? I mean a small thing that would push them back about two metres, so you could get away, or like I said, charge an attack.

It would be kinda pathetic and weak, but it would at least let you gather your bearings. Here are points to be more specific-

1) The animation would be just your character standing up and stretching, then a (insert generic character beam colour here) wave would push them back a bit.

2) It would take up about 1 ki, because it is weak.

3) It would have the same effect on characters of all power levels, just to make it fair.

4) It only has one strength, you can't charge it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote: "Damn what is a Ki Wave ?"

Read the post first!

"...I mean a small thing that would push them back about two metres..."

I think this is quite a good idea!

Scruffie

S
It doesn't block attacks, it doesn't jurt the other person, it just pushes them back. And for the sole purpose that it lets you get away/ or take the upperhand. It happens a lot in the show.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like this idea. If you have the skill to consistantly punch someone then you should be able to kill them with it, not get blown away. That means that you can hit someone once then get blown away. The purpose of melee is to beat up on someone not to get blown away after one punch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u mean like a burst of invisible energy that pushes ppl back?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Episode 81 Explosion of Anger just after he's gone SSJ he does an attack like you describe except its doesnt just push frieza back a couple meters it hammers him back not doing any real damage just knockin him round, i think that would be pretty cool if goku got that when he transformed

heres a pic....... couldnt find one of frieza gettin hammered by it tho

Best answers
I think this is a good idea it could be very useful at times but u should have a certain amount every time like 5 or 3 or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could someone tell me if making a casting delay would be difficult at all like the sort thing Diablo 2 has for sorcesses so they can spam firewall and frozen orb of one of the other spammable moves on D2

Best answers
heres an idea, go back and look over the old goku move thread. i posted this idea ages ago. its called kiahio, not ki wave. and its all been discussed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku is getting more moves so chill

Best answers
is there a melee moves that like when ur in the air and u could do a overhead hit that makes a enemy flyin down. Maybe u could put in a ki wave where u use it and it hits agaisnt a wall or something and pushes u back very fast and u could go any direction.
;D

Scruffie

S
The videos show something like that... Goku flys down to Vegeta real fast but misses him... I can't see at that angle if he hits him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you talking about the move that the guy with the swords has from bfp? because that would be pretty cool to knock people around but don't let the ki blasts be deflected by it that was no fun

Scruffie

S
If I knew more about the Melee system I would be a bit more specific... but well, I don't, so bah...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know where that Goku thread is but this sounds cool. (not just Goku btw)

For instance... Cell did it. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
I dont like this idea. If you have the skill to consistantly punch someone then you should be able to kill them with it, not get blown away. That means that you can hit someone once then get blown away. The purpose of melee is to beat up on someone not to get blown away after one punch.
the melee system SUCKS, you punch slower than in real life, and these guys are super beings.

yiou should be punchin g as fast as the bloody mp5 fires.

Best answers
Yeah melee in the alpha is 0% the same as the beta i think.
(Psst, "0% the same as" means "nothing like")

This move would suck, purely because of what someone said. Get one punch and they blow you away.

I would like to think that when players power up, mainly when you transform or ascend to a new power level, that people within a range get pushed away from you due to your power level raising.
Like this ki wave idea, it wouldn't hurt you, wouldn't stop you from attacking or anything, just push you away from them. Even if you were meleeing with someone you would both get pushed away together so yous keep fighting.

But i dont think a ki wave you can just call at any time is a good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Yeah melee in the alpha is 0% the same as the beta i think.
like i said read up before you post, the melee in the beta is infinitly superior to the alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom