Ki Strength

Best answers
We had alpha were the ki number grows the more pl u have.

we have beta were the ki number is static so u have the same amount with 2 millions like a 1 million guy.

what about making it like the alpha so the ki grows??? u only have to change the costs of the attacks, so that a small ff take 3.5 millions ki, because then a new ssj vegeta, (shortly transformed with 4 millions) could not make a big ff the first time. or u let the attack take a percentage of the ki, so with 4 millions a fully charged final flash takes 3/4 of the ki bar, or just how u think.

advantage: powerstruggles would last longer
disadvantage: difficult to balance

but then u should delete that balancing system or improve it so a 5 million guy really feels that he is strong and can easily defeat a low level (like 1 million). because with melee the 1 million pl could still get pl and because he is very lower than the 5 million guy he could go higher - but not by simply suiciding or getting killed.

Best answers
Well I agree with you. However I think this is how it should go. As your pl grows you ki grows. So it takes longer to charge up and like you said power stuggles will last longer.

But once you transform to ssj, you start to lose ki more rapidly.

Best answers
i think you'll find that the number that overlays the Ki bar is your MAX Ki amount (your PL) and the blue in the bar represents how much of that total amount of Ki you have left.

so when a guy that has 2 million PL has half a bar of Ki, its like the guy with 1 million PL having a full bar of ki.

Test it out: Get a saiyan to where they can transform. Don't transform and use teleport to drain all of your ki from a full bar. You normally get about 6 teleports out of a full bar. After you transform you can get a lot more teleports out of your ki.

Attacks like Big Bangs etc probably stil take half your Ki because they are more POWERFUL.

Best answers
My god, Why? (Resists flame urge) ok...calm down..

First off I'd like to say that, How is having to rebalance the entire game worth longer power struggles?

Next, Why on earth do you need a long power struggle? this short one is fine, i'd rather spend my time killing then sitting in a power struggle with someone else, And I've been in what, Two unplanned power struggles? maybe one i wanted to be in.

This would just unbalance the game and mean more work for the ESF team on which time they could be adding new characters such as goten! (we all love goten)

Over all the balance issues outweigh the need for "lengthy power struggles"...

Best answers
this is a pretty good idea, but abit lengthy to do i think?

and if it were implemented it would need some pretty eyecandy explosions etc. when in a powerstruggle.

another good thing is that in beta1.1 you arent gonna be able to get melee'd when you in a power struggers or shooting a beam, YAY! :)

Best answers
but more ki would be better for the stronger so he can easily finish the other guy up. but instead the ki runs out tooooo fast.

and then the 2 beams get stuck because the two have no energy left

Best answers
Originally posted by Suicider
but more ki would be better for the stronger so he can easily finish the other guy up. but instead the ki runs out tooooo fast.
isnt esf made to balance a noob from an expert so they are near to equal so one has a chance at winning? BAD BAD BAD idea to have it so your ki grows with the attack or whatever.. O_O

Best answers
errr i never said it wasnt about the ps, im saying it would totally unbalance everything!

read MY post :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom