ki seeking

Best answers
It would be cool 2 have ki beams that seek out your enemy like in the Other World Tournament fight like when goku and pikkon and.

Best answers
Great idea...let's also have buttons we can push to instantly kill the person our crosshair is over...

But really, how much do you think that would be spammed?

Anyways there is already a homing attack, krillen's scatterbeam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kame torp's are also supposed to be homing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolos shots are homing u just have to point them at a person and shoot

kame torps i dunno they seem to home when they feel like it cause ive seen them home in on people but other times they dont so bleh

Best answers
Great idea...let's also have buttons we can push to instantly kill the person our crosshair is over...
wouldnt work ive tried suggwesting it before :p lol
anyway i think we shouldnt have any ki blasts home in but instead have piccolo's scatter blasts home in....not like it is now wher eu aim and press secondary but instead if u aim on a person and then press secondary then they would follow the person....and i dont mean like completley follow them i mean like a scattering beam from krilling would....if you tele out of they way just before they hit u or swoop really fast then they just miss...also inorder to even it out so that it doesnt get spammed they could have it cost more ki...just a suggestion :\

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is always the bug that makes a spirit bomb homing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom