Ki running out

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i really dont liike the fact that when u run out of ki u can just gain all ur ki back by pressing a button. In the show they ran out of ki plenty of times and couldnt just charge it back up. i think they should make it that ki regains itself graudually, but u should have a lot more ki to burn off becuase if we put this in, we wouldnt have enough ki to do anything.

so what you people think? good idea or not?

Best answers
Needs tweaking, but very true to the show. Now that i think of it, ive never seen ANYONE on the show power up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they power up all the time, but it's not the same function, however i think the way it is done now is the best way to have in a game like this. What would you do if you were out of ki? Just sit there and wait for someone to kill you? Not good at all for a game that allows respawning, if it was like rainbow 6 and you couldnt respawn (1 life per round) then this feature would be useful. Running out of ki and not beng able to regain it except for the slow regeneration would cause camping and would give free kills to the people that would prey on low-ki players.

Best answers
This idea is pretty good. Only problem is if this did happen all the attack costs would have to be tweaked. I mean you do not want one Kame taking all you Ki especially with a very high PL. Also in the Buu saga Goku does power up to try and regain some Ki, it just took him longer than 1.5 seconds. I think you could keep power up, but it would just increase you Ki regen like 2 or 3 times faster.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm. ok how about swooping would take up barely any ki because when they ran out of ki on the show, they still managed to fly away. also how about the ki regains fast (not devistatingly fast but fast enough). also if you ran out of ki how about this idea be implenented w/ this idea http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=25411 so that if you ran out of ki u woulnt be a sitting duck. and they did power up on the show but they didnt power up every 2 secsonds (which is what i do in melee). maybe you could get 1 power up per life or u can powerup if you havent passed a certin point? that would be a lot more true to the show imo.

Best answers
dont they charge to gain more Ki? on the show...

i think meelee should take mo ki of a person...

Best answers
What about this:
You have a quite big pool of KI, but just a very small part of this can be used instantly (like KI now). Game could go on like now, but you don't draw your KI from nowhere but from this pool, which regenerates itself (a) slowly all the time and (b) by using sensubeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom