Ki- real or not real (poll version)

Retired
Best answers
I have no reason to doubt it since i experienced it myself. and btw yeah i did get your message :) get your ass on MSN, and i wanna talk to you :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw it too, it's hosted at my site... see you at msn...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I saw it too, I don't beleive it.

I think it's edited.

I do however beleive ki is real.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I very strongly believe it is real, but it takes a lot of physical and mind realted discipline to be able to effectively utilize, sense, or conduct/control it.

Hey, with Summer break starting for me, I may have time to devote to this kind of practice ;)

Retired
Best answers
i dont think its editted tho, i have spoken with some more guys. and they claim to have made one. and i doubt they all lie. i jsut gotta find out for myself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
i dont think its editted tho, i have spoken with some more guys. and they claim to have made one. and i doubt they all lie. i jsut gotta find out for myself.
what? i want to see

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Sorry, I saw it too, I don't beleive it.

I think it's edited.

I do however beleive ki is real.
LOL, normally, i would be the one who doesn't believe it, but now i've seen it, i'm gonna train too!!!

(i hope you know this movie is not for ppl who don't believe in ki)
<---(dudeman)--->

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman

LOL, normally, i would be the one who doesn't believe it, but now i've seen it, i'm gonna train too!!!

(i hope you know this movie is not for ppl who don't believe in ki)
<---(dudeman)--->
That's a relief, considering I believe in ki ;). Now, where is this thing on ure site, Majin_You wants to see. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As posted before by myself in the Other Thread...

I didnt read most of the discussion but i would like to put in my 2 cents.

I beleive it is very possible for Ki to exist, as well as telepathy and telekenises. Think about it, the brain runs the body with electrical charges. That minut amount of electricity runs all throughtout the body. Remember in the Matrix how mankind was enslaved by the machines for use as a powersource? I'm thinking that with proper discipline that this energy could be harnessed for more then just say, moving your arm. One could somehow train himself to use Ki. As for Brainpower? Simpler, but not as easy i think. The more intellegent you are, the more nueron(sp) connections are in a particular part of the brain. If you were able advance you brain to the point that your every part of the brain, every cell, had enough connections, you could conduct electricity, or possibly more. This might be possible now, but advanced control of Ki could take a thousand or more years of evolution to acomplish, or you could just try to get it all you life, that might do it.

There, my scientific explaination.
Unfortunatly, i have yet to surface the amount of Ki id like to see, i feel it, but its just too little. Telekinesis? I know beleive that it may require a slight change in the brain once you have the Required number(Still unknown) cell connections.

Best answers
I have 2 sigs. I like this one better but I like the one I'm using now too so. I switch um off on other forums and
that bad @ss guy is Hiro, from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete an rpg for Ps1. Lunar 1 is also cool too. Anyway if you wanna see more pictures of Hiro click here and heres the picture used of him on the right *of my sig Im using*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You

That's a relief, considering I believe in ki ;). Now, where is this thing on ure site, Majin_You wants to see. :smile:
well, dudeman666 did it and if you want to see it, you must ask him...
IF he gives you that movie, DON'T put it on the forums, 666 and i
don't want all this flaming stuff and ppl who say it's edited,
666 couldn't even make his own sig so he couldn't have edited it.

Best answers
im sorry but i think u guys watch way too much tv, i mean i beleive those karate guys who say they use it to break bricks and stuff, but flying and shooting waves, i mean come on, i seriously hope the people who beleive in that stuff are like 5 years old, i think if it does exist, its pretty much only internal like it is with the karate guys punches

Best answers
uhm... we never said flying
and i didn't say i could shoot
(btw judge die gast boven mij krijgt dat filmpje nooit)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
im sorry but i think u guys watch way too much tv, i mean i beleive those karate guys who say they use it to break bricks and stuff, but flying and shooting waves, i mean come on, i seriously hope the people who beleive in that stuff are like 5 years old, i think if it does exist, its pretty much only internal like it is with the karate guys punches
that's exactly what i thought before i saw it for real...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom