Ki increases

Should Ki increase like i said? (read below first)

• Yes definately!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way(if so please explain)

• ok but, it needs tweaking (if so please explain)

• Total voters
Best answers
Just a small very simple and seemingly obvious idea here.
Here it is, when you get stronger youre ki pool becomes larger.
Thats it. So when ur stronger you can make ur attacks bigger (provided the beam limit is relative to ur total ki) and ps for longer, you could also stay turbo longer and stay ssj3 longer cause youd have much more ki to use up.
Very simple yet i think it should definately be implemented.
If you can think of a reason why this is a bad idea by all means tell me.
But it seems perfect to me.

Best answers
I think thats already in it man... Like, When you become stronger, your KI does too, its just that your attacks take up so much power, its not that much noticeable until you become Super Saiyan, and notice it drains more ki, Unless your talking about something different. Then.. What do you mean?

Best answers
I think ur talking about your powerlevel.
Im talking about ur actual Ki, (the blue bar) growing so when ur really strong u could teleport like 10 times in a row charge a kamehameha full strength than teleport away charge another beam, teleport away before u have to charge up. See so u can go for longer?
im pretty sure ki doesnt go up

Best answers
Lol, Man.. You have to play the game abit more.... When your Ki is like 750,000, You can teleport afew times.. when its 2,000,000 You can teleport ALOT of times. Your ki goes up, Just not as much as you want it to.. Your thinking about your Ki going up to like... maybe 20,000,000 maybe.. thats when you can do something like that.

EDIT - Beams generally take most, or all of your KI, no matter what level you are, But they do charge at different rates, depending on what your KI is. Also, depending on your Ki, it boosts the attack power of your Attacks, Thats why its always the same amount taken out of your KI bar, its because that all of it goes into your beam to make it even stronger.

Best answers
Umm even when i have like 10 mill and im not tranformed i can only teleport 5-6 times.... I dont really thing your ki goes up, but maybee im wrong..

Basically this is a good idea but I think there needs to be more to it. When you pl goes up not only does your ki pool increase but so does your speed, and the speed at which your beams and ki blasts move..

One thing i have noticed is that ki blast dont seem to be determined at the persons actually pl, but rather a fixed amount of dmg, reason for me saying this is, when you have 0 pwr lvl and all your other atacks do 0 dmg, your ki blasts still seem to do the same amount of dmg as when you had 1 mil pwr lvl.. Mellee might aslo have a fixed dmg amount but im not sure...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea if it will be implented it would have to increas every slow or you won't even have to charge and that will remove a little tactical part of this game.

Best answers
True... But.. Wouldn't it seem abit too easy, and flooded with blasts if you could just launch one after another after another without having to recharge all the time?

Best answers
No way.
It would give an advantage to stronger people who could teleport and fly for ages without recharging.
Speed go up? Yeah but not too much i mean if ur strong enough u could just teleport the whole time which would make u fast enough.
I never noticed the Ki increasing a lot.
And i think when ur stronger the beam loading should go down so you can do a really fast kamehameha when ur really strong and its as strong as an everage kamehameha when u were weaker.
Atomsk i never noticed the ki pool getting larger are u sure it does?

Best answers
I think flying, teleporting, boost, kiballs and generic beams shouls take almost no ki when u are very strong.
but the attacks like KameHameHa and FF should take lost of ki,
not to much. Like u are SSJ3 and PL=20.000.000 you can shoot
3 full powered kamehameha's without recharching.

Best answers
I think currently your ki pool stays the same size: it's just that when you transform, moves use up less ki (or something like that). I don't think pl has any effect on ki. I might be wrong, though.

Best answers
it goes up on a transformation, its that simple :)

with the 20 mil 3 x khh thing, you could if you kept them weaker each time you fired.

the 20 mil equivalent beam to a 3 mil would be like 1/20th of the bar.. dont you understand?

heh, besides its all relative, and they do get more ki as you get stronger, also, you use less of it to do the same damage as you get stronger too :)

its fine as it is, it doesnt need changing...

also a full powered kamehameha would mean all of your ki pumped into a beam. so its all relative to each character + strength.

even goku ssj3 could only fire one 'full power' khh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom