Ki / ESF-Bot

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there are some dutch people here but on the forum you should keep it english

Best answers
yep,keep it english

How is the progress on ESF-Bot,hope they turn out more harder than before,since they now support block....

Also a suggestion,PLEASE make the bot have some aiming offsets,they can fire their beams straight at you and never miss,and also try to support detonating beams....if they can't be implemented then oh well....

(Im sure you can get the aiming offset code from PODBot or NS-RCBot)

Best answers
could someone explain how to work ki bots once i've d/led it (yes i am a noob)

Best answers
that sounds cool. is there ever going to be a linux bot though? :cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Doodie man. bots always are good in aiming. but this time when bot fired a beam at you. and you dodge beam and melee the bot. the bot will lose you and he loses control of the beam.. so it doesnt aim at you anymore.

scout: if you installed the INSTALLER just install to your esf directory start a game. and you can use the BOT MENU that is the ---> = <--- button to add/remove/make them harder.. that kinda things..

pommy: i am not sure.. doesnt they work for linux? i am not sure.

As for me: maybe i am going to change to BOT-MAKER! i am learning for c++ bot program now :) .. so maybe i change in Bot-tester AND bot-maker.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hehe pwb we'll see that you have to be patience for c++. But it would be nice if you could help me :)
Anyway for linux you have to wait until i got a bigger hd so i can install linux. For the offset good idea i almost forgot that, its easy though cause its already coded in the template so I have only make the offset bigger. And the progress well I can say that i've added more things i posted a while ago cause those things where already finisht :)
Only one thing remaining and thats a pretty hard bug. I still can't find a solution for it but if I have the bot is finished.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the bug? You mean the bot's melee?

Best answers
when 1.1 comes out,and I tell you,just a few more bugs need to be squished

and its a major bug....hmmmm....give us details on it,we need the info on it so maybe someone who knows C++ here may help

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:s what is the bug?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok if someone think he/she could help...
i'm getting in the console this message: can't find adresss <hex-number>
hex-number is probely a memory address of an player or entity
its seems to crash on some events when the engine need this memory addres like in multi-struggling esspacially with multi-struggling the game crash so...

Best answers
Hi Me/Blade i hope the bots go really well
I have a small question?

Will you be able to add a command to adjust the blocking/avoiding ratios for the bots? (i ask this because i would prefer a bot that blocks rather than dodges ) im just wondering whether that feature could be added :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ohw well you mean something like a teleport percent ? I could do that but for now they mostly block an attack and sometimes they teleport away. But maybe I change it who knows :p

Best answers
1) I know that the bots in CS can hear whats happening around them. Can you add that to the bots so they'll be able to run or counter attack before the other person shoot.
2) Can you make the burning atack & solar flare work on the bots so they could be blinded by them...

Hope you'll be able to do it :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
good more suggestions :)
well they aren't blinded by the burning attack but they are blinded by the solar flare(its nothing special they just wait for a while and doing nothing and for nr 1 what do you mean exactly ?? for esf-bot 2 the bot take already some action when he 'hear' an enemy if you that mean

Best answers
What I realy ment was that they will know to recocnize the attack and react as they need...
Could be great if they could do that (it'll be SO hard to fight against them - great training :) )

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
ohw well you mean something like a teleport percent ? I could do that but for now they mostly block an attack and sometimes they teleport away. But maybe I change it who knows :p
Do it!!!:rolleyes:
The more options to customize the bots, the better.
In the mean time...keep up the good work!!!:yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Eekhoorn
Do it!!!:rolleyes:
The more options to customize the bots, the better.
In the mean time...keep up the good work!!!:yes:
Ok why not its not much work anyway :p :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question, its about all bots. how come when they move forward or backwards or any direction for that matter, they dont use the animation for that direction? like take flying forward for example.

not a big deal, juat wondering. and that teleport control sounds like a good idea.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
/me hugs majin :) another bug found :) thkz. i will email me about this. i think he will reply here to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom