ki combos

Best answers
ok i tried searching but didn't find anything. so i am sorry if someone already posted this.

It would be really cool if you could use some ki with with melee and do some special combo moves. Like multiple punches and multiple kicks in a single attack or a throw. Or better yet fire a ki blast and punch at the same time! Oh the possibilities.

Best answers
do u mean like this. He powers up his hands, so they lit up(his hands), and after that the melee becomes stronger?
If that's what u mean => than I really like the idea

Best answers
I mean that instead of hitting your enemy once with normal melee. you could enter like turbo or something and you would acually hit twice. Like a low hit, then uppcut or a high hit. Or better yet a different melee type were you can do specail moves. It charges just like the cf and ki bar and you can spend it doing double melee attacks, plus speical ones, like throw, or a punch and ki blast at the same time.

Best answers
if Im not mistaken,this could be a combo you wanted??

Melee,bash him forward,grab and renzoku in the face,generic beam him down to the floor then smash his guts

I dunno if its a good idea,just making it hard to pull off woul be ok for me :)

Best answers
well kinda of. Thats a little much but would be cool. I was just mainly thinking of using your ki to do two punches instead of one and two kicks instead of one. OR a punch in then a ki blast. Someting like that. But your's sounds cool to.

Best answers
Well, I suggest songokussm, that you look in PCJOE's dev journal. It has some screen shots of the new melee (secret) system that will be implemented in 1.2 It should make you happy.

Best answers
mybe you can charge energy in a puchn and swoop and hit if missed you have to recharge

Best answers
well i no what songoksumm means

1 hits him in the face
2 charge a beam to his face
3 kick him away

Best answers
zerq thats part of it. acually some of the other posts are better then what i had in mind. I meant -
1. charge melee
2. swoop toward enemy
3. 2 quick punches
4. enemy get knocked back, dies, or what ever
5. enemy charges melee
6. enemy swoops toward you
7. enemy does a flying kick and at the same time shoots the blue beam at you apon connection
8. you die, fall back, or what ever.

that is most of what i was thinking of. Only more moves and attacks, in such. If it doesnt make cents i will try to clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom