ki bot

Best answers
umm isnt this thread somewhat useless seeing as each kibot is an upgrade, hence three is definetly gonna be the best because its the most advanced?

Best answers
since i got kibot i cant make any wishes with the "capture the dragonball" mode, its said that it cant load shenron.mdl(but there's nothing wrong with the model, ive installed it three times)because its need a spawn:shocked:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
since i got kibot i cant make any wishes with the "capture the dragonball" mode, its said that it cant load shenron.mdl(but there's nothing wrong with the model, ive installed it three times)because its need a spawn:shocked:
Install the patch wich is found on my site

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link isn't working (the patch).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must be my dap + but don't worry i allready have it from another host.

Best answers
the patch worked fine for me now when my friends come in i can already be a supa saiyin :yes: :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Who is ment by they (they should make a new version) o_O

Best answers
ME im not offending your work ITS GREAT but they have soo much bugs for instence kicking,db,teleporting, they swoop to u and they don't do nutin for 6 seconds.

YOUR WORK IS GREAT

Best answers
ki_bot is the best bot i ever played in esf. much better then blade's bot (no offence blade:p) i hope that you will release more of your fantastic work soon.
would be great to see an even better bot, since i'm already whooping level 1 bot ass;)

Best answers
thx Me for the bots
ur doing a good work, continue this way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom