KI Bomb

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I also had this idea which I forgot to post. A KI bomb, it would be a attack that everyone had, like the genaric beam. This would be a genaric ki bomb. Similar to the kiblob model except It would be a little bigger than the head of the genaric beam, it would be uncontrolable, would do a bit more damage, have larger explosion radius and would take slightly longer to charge up.

Best answers
I have heard an idea similar to this one before, only their idea was to make this the primary fire for ki balls, seeing as how the current primary fire for ki balls is fairly...useless. It would be chargeable like a beam and would be about twice the size of a generic beams explosion at full charge. Damage would be generally speaking about the same as a beam, possibly less, possibly more.

Best answers
u mean like when goku ssj3 was fighting kid buu thay were flinging like high explosive ki blobs, but anyway I like the idea

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought if you had a generic beam there should also be a generic ball attack. It would give characters another attack

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
O really I didnt know about ESF in the Alpha stages, but still, I think a ki bomb would give us another attack to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom