Ki blast- A real one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reckon the ESF team should add an attack where you charge up a ball of KI in one hand, and then throw it. Lets face it guys, how many times in the series did you see the characters charge up a beam and fire it, compared with charge up a ball of energy and throw it? :\ here is an example: (dont cuss me for the crappy design) :laff: :]

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://gundaniumalloys.tripod.com/kiblast.gif

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhh......ok.......i didnt realise

*edit*

no it isn't. I just checked the 1.2 outline and it doesn't say it anywhere

Best answers
yea.. people have suggested it many times.. i haven't heard about it either.. sure it gonna be in 1.2? or do you just hope so?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
generic ball, yes its been suggested before.
i dont see why it shouldnt be put it, right click with a generic beam and bam, youve got a ball.

Best answers
Well that would suck the ki ball is suspose to be a quick alternative to a gen beam.So if you have have to charge it, it would lose its usefulness (Which barelly any)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta be kidding!!!! With Ki Beam, if your in a PS, some1 will be waiting for you to finish the PS, with a fully charged Big Bang or KameHame ready because you are left vunerable with no energy from the PS!!! So think b4 you speak Shadowsaiyan17

Best answers
just edit the generic beam sprites so the tail is gone and see, you have a ball
I did this too, really easy to do...

Sam

Best answers
I remember in the Kid Buu saga when Goku and Buu fight on the Kai's planet that they fire a LOT of Ki balls at each other. Something like that would be good.

Best answers
supershenlon said:
You gotta be kidding!!!! With Ki Beam, if your in a PS, some1 will be waiting for you to finish the PS, with a fully charged Big Bang or KameHame ready because you are left vunerable with no energy from the PS!!! So think b4 you speak Shadowsaiyan17
But what would be the point?. When you have ones that can fire quickly with no charge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The advantage would be you can move right after you fire it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As in Kiblast that creates a kiblob? Those ones have no power, and n00bs abuse them

Best answers
I wanted a ball too, so I JUST CHANGED THE SPRITES, if you really want to move, what does it matter that you can't move a few secs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because that few seconds could mean a person can melee you, or a gen beam can be shot at you.

Best answers
then you'll just have to make the ball explode and be ready, it's a game, isn't it?
they could also make immortality in ESF because the ppl hate dieing, but would you like THAT? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Immortality? Its already there.......in 2 forms......AMX Mod and Wish for Immortality! Besides you just don't get it do you Just-a-guy? A Ball of energy and a beam of energy asre to different things. It would be cool to do a kiblob and then blast it with a Kiball, like they do so often in the series. Gohan did it against Form 3 Frieza after seeing Krillen drowning is an example.

Best answers
how about this..

when you choose ki ball / generic ball you press primery your character rises his hand and fires the ball instantly they the animation would only be 0.5-1 sec long and it would drain mayby 1/3 of your full ki in normal form and in ssj it would drain 1/8. this would speed the game up a bit.

You choose ki ball / generic ball and press secondary fire and you starts to charge a ki blast. the animation to this one would be like he puts his hands together over his head and throws it.

And make the ball look like you know when you charge a generic beam how cool the ki ball looks in you characters hand, make the balls look like that when you use them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
I reckon the ESF team should add an attack where you charge up a ball of KI in one hand, and then throw it. Lets face it guys, how many times in the series did you see the characters charge up a beam and fire it, compared with charge up a ball of energy and throw it?
what about this: give every kiblast the power of a spiritbomb ???

you didn't get the point of whole DBZ .. they become stronger and stronger ... Frieza could destroy lil islands with his fingerlaser ... the Spiritbom would be able to detroy the planet ... the chars could move faster then human eyes

there's no possibility to add these dimensions in ESF !!!

a fast charging huge projectile would ruin the gameplay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might ruin the gameplay? If anything, it would add to the DBZ experience!!! Discs ruin the gameplay, because players spam them!!! The ESF team added it though anyway didn't they? So then, what ruins the gameplay more Nretep? Discs or a Generic Kiblast?

P.S. The whole point of DBZ was saving planets and people Nretep :\......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom