Ki ball????!

Best answers
Hi im just woundering fi-jang or somet and kiball..... are these dbz mod or esf??? im confuseD!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume your talking about fa-jing mentioned in wyatts thread . . .

Some youngsters on the forum think they can learn Ki in real life from webpages and what not. Some have even made edited video's, pics, etc . . .

Fa-jing is a technique in which you place your fingers on the target and rapidly close the distance between your finger tips and palm by rotating your shoulder and focusing your ki in your fingertips . . . explaining it is one thing. In practice it takes many weeks of training and correction by a master or instructor.

A ki ball is something they beleive they can make in their hand and make visable, like a ki attack in DBZ . . . this is utter nonsense, since ki is invisible.

Best answers
maybe i found a bigass book about it by some japanese martial arts school in a bookstore and bought it. its pretty boring :S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...um... what the hell does that have to do with this?

You can't just read a book and expect to turn into Ranma. You really have to want to learn martial arts, and work hard at it to get it. If you aren't already motivated, don't expect a book to take you that far.

I find it interesting that the manipulation of invisible ki thing is pretty similar to certain forms of whichcraft and cantrips. They both involve channeling your energy... the book I skimmed through gave me some mental excercizes to practice so that I could see my own ki and learn to channel it. Those excercizes consisted of things like staring at shapes, closing my eyes, and trying to hold that image in my mind for a certain amount of time. Hard-as-hell, and I doubt it would give you magical powers, but if you could actually train yourself to do something like that at least your memory would improve.

Best answers
Ki becoming visible is not imposible, it is actually simple physics. The Ki energy becomes so concentrated in a closed space, therefore higher in density that it the atom in the air within that space gain the Ki energy. The atoms then release the energy as electromagnetic radiation, e.g. light, to become stable again.

I go into a hell of a lot more detail but this is my theory on how Ki can become visible.

Best answers
thereortically if you could produce enough energy then the electrons could begin to drop in energy levels and release light. But who says KI is electons there are a lot of particals out there beside that which u can learn about in secondary school. KI could be any of them if its any of them at all.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no, electrons are pretty much all it comes down to. You have your atoms, which are at the center of everything, and your electrons, which generate energy. If you are shooting off electrons (because they are moving so quickly), it's intercepted as light. Ki consists of energy, and energy consists of electrons. It's more detailed than that, but I assure you it has to do with electrons.

Scruffie

S
I think Ki is something totally new (to science) that no one knows how to measure, or prove exists.

I mean, go back 500 years or so, talk about electricity, it'll be treated similarly as Ki is nowadays. Only back then, you might have gotten burnt at the stake or something. :rolleyes:

I believe in it, but it can't be taught over the internet, like Cucumba says. But this is hardly the thread to discuss this, there is another one somewhere.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a trained martial artist . . . I think you can safely take my word that ki never becomes visible . . . not how you think it does.

V'

Best answers
Anybody hear about this program called combat ki? I was watching it yesterday on the discovery channel.They had these two people test for the master degree.This one guy got punched in the neck in four different directions.The guy didin't even feel it.I was all like DAMN it hurt me watching it.He suposedly channeled his KI all around his body.it was impressive.

Best answers
Originally posted by V'
Anybody hear about this program called combat ki? I was watching it yesterday on the discovery channel.They had these two people test for the master degree.This one guy got punched in the neck in four different directions.The guy didin't even feel it.I was all like DAMN it hurt me watching it.He suposedly channeled his KI all around his body.it was impressive.
ha ha ha no i watched that too and that was all just concentration and mind over matter stuff you know like those budists or monks in some country that can balance them selves on 3 big knifes. its all mind over matter and a unique form of selfhipnosis and concentration.

EDIT: oh and another thing ki is only invisible because ki you know today is not powerful enough to be seen as yet lets just say a bolt of lightning is ki thats how you will be able to see ki is when it becomes as powerful as a lightning bolt (I KNOW MY SCIENCE) think of ki as fire electricity light but a huge build up of all 3 and mixed together (may i remind you fire and light canot be produced by real life people, there bodys)

ki on the other hand is real but is something no one can do not unless you recently been struck by a bolt of lightning that can get you close but ki itself in your hands would burn your skin especially a big ball of it capable of distroying a mountain.

ki works by squezeing power/energy like light or fire into a ball and not to mention it would be as bright and hot as the sun.

ki is posible but not for a human to perform. being able to withstand punches to the neck is posible but to use that kinda of ability in a matter of seconds and rapibly is not. (like a dbz fight)

ki is real and proven but only big military guns and stuff use it. none strong enough to destry the planet of course.

its all true...

dbz could be real if the characters where as strong as superman, they would also have to build enough heat in there bodys to let out all the energy into one hand.

the truth is out there............

Best answers
Jeff lay off the pot, its bad for you. Kills your brain cells, know what im sayin?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me cuts cloud of ignorance with a dull spoon . . .

Please . . . shut up about ki if you don't know anything about it. It's the uninformed childish opinions in some of these threads make its credibilty hurt . . .

Best answers
what the hell are you losers talking about, DBZ is fake! you cant shoot "laser beams" form your hands, "ki" is just a form of meditation, not some freaking laser beam firing out of hand technique, now stop trying to be goku and get a life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enough

/me draws Akujiki

*16 slashes*

/me sheaths Akujiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom