Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw, its ok

• Go some where and mellow out-no

• Total voters

@pu

Best answers
I like it so im gonna sit here and drool .......

Best answers
I agree Ki blasts should be made faster. Theres been many time where a newbie was shooting them at me and all i had to do was straff alittle bit and he would rarely, if ever, hit me.

Best answers
yea, me 2 man........
how bout if we're low on life, our ki balls would be like this--kinda like vegeta's

...GOKU HAS REZOKU MAN!

Best answers
do any attacks besides ki have secondary? kame, FF, GG, generic beam, burning attack, the secondary on ALL of those is to explode the beam, or hold it while it is charging.

Best answers
is that hold it while charging in the manual????

btw i think they are fast enough, we dont need superspeed things

Best answers
I think the speed needs to be faster. they're not that effective at the rate at which they fire now. again it should only depend on power level.

Best answers
man....i hope Goku gets a rezoku!!!! i dont mean by saying everything to be SUPER-speeded tho...just increased speed!!!

T.G.Cid you should really delete those Sigs with Squall and Sephiroth, they take too much space or else ill bring my 150 year old Sephiroth and let him whoops ya azz<----just a joke----

here's a lil cheat for Final Fantasy Tactics

Travel in between towns until Ramza is 150 years old, then, he'll become SEPHIROTH!!!!! he can only equip the Masamune, and if u equiped the masamune b4 u got ramza to sephiroth, you can get an upgraded masamune when u turn into sephy. this seph is the second male charc to equip a ribbon bsides Cloud. he can also bcome bizzaro seph, safer, and other ones when he's in Critical. he also has a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bunch of AWWWSSSOOOMMMEEEEEEEE spells!!!! and here's something really cool-----Once Ramza(sephy) dies, he summons jenova and deal like a HUGE amount of dmg in a 4 panel radius!!!! I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!! ME AND MY FRIEND TRIED THIS TRICK B4!!!!

Best answers
hey T.G. it really works!!! also, here's another thing, you can have BOTH ramza AND sephiroth in your team!!! but getting individual's harder, you need to get tifa and aeris first. if u want to know more, PM me

Best answers
I say have a mix of both speedy firing rate and speedy balls!

... hmm, that last part... I should re-write that but... nahhh!

Anyway, have the left-click to the fast flying ki blasts (for a kind of long range attack) and the right-click the crazy firing rate one (for up-close battles). Any of you who used the minigun in Unreal should be able to picture this rather easily.

Best answers
hm....i was thinking more like having the original theme and design, but just WAAAY faster
so basically its the same thing, only 10x faster than usual

Best answers
I say the secondary KI-blast becomes the primary, but with a tail.
And the secondary becomes some sort of superfast rapid sniper KI-blast, able to hit people all across the map with a high accuracy, doing 10 damage or something like that
Because now, if you shoot 20 shots at someone 20 meter away from you, 13 will miss, and the other 7 will just get smashed away.
How do you think about this? (sorry for my english I hope you understand me :S )

Best answers
yeah i understand, but PLayer seeking ki blasts might get whored............im just saying......
but good idea, and the ki blasts ALREADY HAVE TAILS IN 1.1!!!! hibiki said that on page one i think.....
Krillin already has player seeking beam attacks (scatter shot and scatter beam)

Best answers
Only Vegeta's getting the Renzoku whatever, right? Because that's kinda dumb. Other characters did the same thing and I don't think it's all that feasible for a fighter in the DBZ universe to get pissed off and start chucking ki balls at someone quickly. The way ki blasts are now is kinda pointless.

Best answers
well...yeah....since they arn't 100% accurate (only like 4 outta 10 blasts would hit) and the only point for that is the Ki Blob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom