• HELL YA BABY!-yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw, its ok

• Go some where and mellow out-no

• Total voters
Best answers
Yo, remember a looooong time ago when cartoon network were running around like ******s rerunning DBZ for the past 4 years? well, in the show, remember how Ki balls where sorta like a ball with a tail tapering at the end? and how HUGE they were? and actually how FAST they were? as Sonic Boyster pointed me out one day, he said taht the ki blobs were too slow, and i totally agree, which i think the crew should make the ki blobs bigger, with a tail, and faster! maybe it'll be like this, here are my two theories:

1.) you charge up like normal, and the two fists of a character are at their waist, their arms forming an 90 degree angle, and after the charge bar is over the yellow line, you release the ki balls! and while you fire, you can move the reticle so while you fire, the ki balls would follow your recticle shooting to where it is, thus forming a line of doom! and no ki blobs is a good idea.

2.) make a secondary attack for ki balls. like press 2, for ki balls, then 2 again for wutever for charcs like piccolo, etc., then 2 again for the charged ki balls thing

the ki balls should REALLY be faster!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big bang in 1.1 is everything u just said

Best answers
That and when you do alternate fire with ki blast it shoots a super fast version of the ki. It shoots like 3 every second

Best answers
yeah i know the secondary....but hm...maybe a lil bit faster? i ono

BIG BANG!

Best answers
scatter shot and shield attack......and the right mouse button is used to hold blasts so that would make it kinda hard to have another button for secondary fire

Best answers
i agree ki blobs should get faster (a more rapid rate of fire, not in speed of flight), but only as your PL raises. When you transform you would really notice the jump in the rate you can fire them.

what about a ki shot that is a secondary or tertiary (press 2 2 or three times) weapon, where you hold the button in to charge it in your hand. the longer you charge it the more powerful the hit is and the faster it travels. So if you fully charge it, it could almost be as fast as a railgun shot and you could hit people from across the map with it. of course, it couldn't do too much damage otherwise people will just snipe all the time.

Best answers
dude, i was THINKING OF THE EXACT THING!!!! i was thinking of unleashing it, after charge, then u can still move the recticle whle u r shooting so, where your recticle is, the balls go there!

Best answers
i was thinking more like, the ki shot would move so fast that you dont get that much time to aim it. its just like a rail shot... only its in DBZ... so it's a ki shot.

it would probably have to leave a trail across the map for a few secs so you can see where it came from if they shoot at you.

Best answers
yeah, trails would definately be a good idea, but being way too fast for the human eye to see is wayy too fast, and will prolly lag up the server.

Best answers
um... i dont see too many railguns lagging up all the q2/q3/unreal/other games servers. and the speed of it would be custom depending on how long you charge it for.

Best answers
This is already being implemented for Vegeta in 1.1. Its called rezuko and its when he goes balistic and starts firing ki blasts like hes got a horsefly up his ass.

Best answers
um...yeah...we're talkin bout NORMAL ki blasts being speeded up just a lil bit...not as fast as rezoku..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do need to be bigger, and slightly faster as well.

They are like little snow balls.

Best answers
Satan is right, they do look like snowballs, but i agree with speeding the secondary fire up and possibly the idea of increasing their blast range as beam attacks do when your pl increases...if this already happens and its just not very noticable, make it more evident...i thought i heard that tails were already being implemented but if they are not...definitely they should

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said before all the ki balls in esf have trails

so no point in suggesting it because its already in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom